40.

"Taen!"

I nearly jolted out of the bed as I felt hands poking at my cheek. "The fuck do ya'll want?" I growled, sitting up and rubbing the crust out of my eyes. I hissed as pain shot up my back, making it my personal mission to kill Maddox for not taking it easy on me last night. I didn't think it mattered to him that I was carrying his own child but go off, I guess. 

"We need to get you ready for the banquet in a few hours," I made eye contact with Availa, who seemed oddly happy. "The fucking what?" I raised a brow as she pulled me out of the bed and was when I noticed the other servants behind her. "The banquet," That was all she said before she led me to the bathroom, where she and the other servants began to have their way with me.

I shivered as she demanded I strip and much to my surprise, I sat down in the porcelain bathroom, the soapy bath water soothing my sore body as one servant began to scrub me down with hellfire soap. Availa handed me a toothbrush to wash my teeth clean, giving me lava mouthwash to finish it off. 

Once I was clean and fresh, naked and confident as the day I was born, she handed me a pair of underwear to put on while she went to go retrieve my clothes along with the other servants. I stood there in the mirror, sitting down on the ledge of the wall, admiring my big stomach. Maddox seemed to like the weight I had gained in several areas (i.e my stomach, my thighs, etc), however, I was keeping up to date on them and working out as much as I could.

"So how's my little brother treating you?" Natanya peeked in, walking in to sit down next to me. I hadn't seen her since this whole kick Tion's ass event, so I was a bit unsure of where we were at. 
"Eh," I shrugged, realizing that I had gotten a bit bigger since I reunited with Maddox.

"You know, I've never really considered Synthella my mother. Like I know it wasn't her fault that she turned out the way she did and I'm glad that she protected you and my dad in Eden. I wasn't that sad when she gave up her life because I never really got to know her," She sounded really guilty and torn because she didn't want to be wrong that she didn't feel sad. 

"In a way," She turned to me with a teasing smirk. "You've become the mother I never had, Troy, even after the way we met and how we became close," She said. "I'm glad you caused trouble back on Earth because you are the key to my father's heart," She tilted her head, staring at me with a gentle smile and I smiled back, internally grimacing.

It was a bit weird because all I could think as I looked at Natanya was, 'I call your father daddy.' 

That would go over well at the next family reunion. 

"That was cuz' your father needed someone to push him and make him jump out that dumb ass routine he had," I grumbled and she chuckled, agreeing with him. "That he did, that he did," She replied and we looked at each other, reminiscing over the way things had come this far, how time changed us.

"Well, I suppose there's no one I'd want but you to become a part of the Kane family," She winked and I blinked like an idiot, wondering what she meant even as she had left. "Troy! I have some clothes for you!" Availa yelled from outside of the room and I told her to come in. "They better be some ripped jeans and a nice shirt or I'm kicking someone's ass!" I folded my arms, wanting to be comfortable and sexy all in one.

They were the clothes I wanted.

"What is this banquet for anyway?" I asked as I shifted in my clothing, walking behind Availa as she led me through the castle. She had dressed in my signature ripped black jeans with a white sheer button-down that I left untucked for obvious reasons. My arms were exposed, letting my beautiful out for everyone to see. I felt like I looked good as fuck and I was sure the baby knew it too, judging by the somersaults he was attempting inside of me. I couldn't get enough of watching Maddox talk in a baby voice to my stomach as he rubbed it. It was a sight to see.