9.

It was pretty evident that I was going to die. 

I shook my head free of sweat, seeing my hands beginning to change colors. I was sure I had lost blood flow. I mean, there was no feeling in my hands whatsoever. I knew for a fact that this would be where I died. 

So I let myself think about everything that happened. 

First, I beat up that dumbass cop for insulting my parents. Second, I had lost my best friend. Third, I had somehow managed to lose Natanya without even trying. Fourth, the demon lord rose from Hell to come and get me. Fifth, I was no doubt turned on with the way that he spoke to me last night. 

I didn't know if it was from the lack of sex or what, but that man had a way with words and it pained me to admit that I thought about how true those words would be. The way he stared into my soul, gold eyes twitching as if they could see everything within me, made me want to see how far he could bend me without doing a single thing. It made me wonder if he could relinquish all of my desires without touching me, without caressing me. His breath alone on my skin was enough to warrant my endless dreams.

And that was my cue to stop thinking about him.

"Does anyone have any Lucky Charms?" I called out into the dark and quiet room, knowing that there wasn't anyone in the room with me. These chains were starting to tear at my wrists and I feared that the bracelet would break. "Ya boy is starving." I could tell that my stomach was starting to eat itself. It was an epiphany that I didn't faint from 14 hours without food. 

I closed my eyes blearily, groaning at the pain in my legs. I couldn't believe that I managed to stand for so long; it was unreal. I just wanted to die at this point. I was hungry, in pain, delirious. I kept thinking I was seeing ghosts in the corner of the room even though the room was dark. I kept envisioning Maddox staring at me with those gold eyes, resulting in me being hot and bothered. God, was I attracted to him now? 

Nah, probably not.

I heard the hissing of a melting sound and I looked up to the door, seeing the lock being seared off by a flame. "What the hell?" I moved curiously, the chains rattling in my ear. "Please watch your language," All of a sudden, a tall, red demon entered the room with the girl from yesterday by his side. I grinned lethargically as they levitated over me, a glowing hand held to the chains and I braced myself for the fall as the chains melted into thin air. I crashed to the ground with a yelp, clutching my wrists tightly.

"Damn," I scrambled to my feet, seeing nothing but yellow eyes as a light. I whined to myself, feeling welts around my wrists. That was going to be a pain to heal later. "Let's go," The taller demon growled lowly and I complied, thoughts of where he was taking me filling my mind. I could feel the sensation returning my legs that were static, an uncomfortable rush coating my lower half. I couldn't even feel my dick.

They both were silent as they led me out into the hallway, glances of annoyance shared between them. They had their guns in hand as their skin glowed red, their markings gold. This was so unreal. It felt like a dream because I couldn't just be roaming freely in the kingdom of Hell. It was not possible. "Hey," I spoke, hating awkward silence.

"If I remember, your name is Nya!" I pointed at the familiar girl, who just glared at me, wanting me to shut up. I was really in the enemy's kingdom right now. "What is it that you do?" I pondered, questioning to myself why they were taller than me even when on foot. "I'm the first division commander of the demon code enforcement," She monotoned, giving me the vibe that she really hated me. I pouted before looking to the other one, the male.

"Do you have a name or do I just call you 'bitch face' since that's how you always look?" I shrugged, ignoring his fierce glare. I knew he wanted to kill me. I could see the look in his eyes. "...Merino Capaldi," I furrowed my brow at the first and last name, wondering why he seemed to have two names but no one else did. "But you can call me Jexan. One can know me as the advisor to Sir Alistair," He relented and I nodded eventually, remembering that I had questions to ask.