Foreword.

This story titled Better Let Them Know Who's Boss is an unusual story. Before we begin, I must warn you. This story will contain many sexual comments as well as derogatory insults. As far as sexual content goes, it'll be explicit and there will be mild BDSM elements in it because someone's gotta tame the main character. It'll contain a bunch of swearing in it because of course, the main character has to fit the role. However, I promise you won't get offended by it. The purpose of the main character is to make you laugh and relate to him and his sense of doing whatever he wants without abiding by people's rules. These are some things that you must know before entering the mind of him as well as having your own story in his.

For starters, it takes place in 2132, which is probably when things seem more robot like and all that jazz. It is completely different from society today. Instead of your usual president who gets inaugurated through elections, you have a demon god who makes himself known through the use of radio and he doesn't show himself in public so the people on Earth do not know what he looks like. Instead of cops, you have the demon code enforcement which is a base of demon officers who split up in two and watch each house on Earth to make sure that the laws of the god are being applied.

Those who defy him are tried and killed.

Second of all, you are being watched at this moment. You are being watched at all times by a camera that you cannot see so what you say and do, the demon god knows all so you can't run or hide because that means immediate death.

He also has reign over what you eat, drink, wear, say and do. You are basically a human robot designed for his comfort. You must do as he says if you want to experience a life free of cruelty.

He also has a set of laws that everyone in the world needs to abide by. They are known as the 13 Commandments.

The 13 Commandments that the demon god has enacted into the constitution are:

1. You are not allowed to be out after the hours of 9.

2. You are not allowed to operate any type of vehicle that runs on gas, electricity or battery.

3. All of the money that you earn must be sent to the demon god via mail.

4. Any request to live with a member of the same gender will not be allowed.

5. You are not allowed to use profanity.

6. You must not engage in any sexual or romantic relationships.

7. You must not engage in any violence at all, no matter what.

8. You are not allowed to protest against any law enacted by the god.

9. You are to eat the food that the demon god sends to your house, nothing else.

10. You are not allowed to wear anything than what the demon god sends to your house.

11. You must not scar your body in any way. No tattoos or piercings.

12. Honor no other god but the demon god.

13. You are to respect the demon god and his underlings.

Failure to abide by these laws can and will result in death by the judgment of the demon lord. You will be sent to the dungeons and be killed however he sees fit.

Would you abide by these rules?

I'm sure you wouldn't but the majority of the nation are too afraid of the god's powers to defy him. They don't know who he is but they see the damage that he can do with just one beam shot out of his hand, he can obliterate the entire nation. He has the power to remove your very existence within the blink of an eye. Why fear for thy life when you can do everything right? Each and every single person in the world is afraid of this man they call, the demon lord of all demons.

All but one person.

And his name is Troy Morelli.

This is his story.