1.

"TROY MORELLI! WHOSE UNDERWEAR IS THIS?!"

It was a beautiful, sunny day on the fourth of July. Nah, that was straight bullshit. It was a cold and rainy ass day in February. The clocks were all striking thirteen and the sound of the bell ricocheted throughout the dead city of No Man's Land in Toronto. The rain was pelting the long glass of the window the force of a tsunami and I swore I could feel it. The orange and blue sky outside was dim, dark and gloomy, darkening the entire city into a scene from a thriller. Even if it was daytime, one would think that it was night. I could almost imagine a series of murders began to unravel in what seemed to be the ordinary of a city. For a few seconds, our house would be illuminated by the crisp spark of lightning, only to return to the darkness.

There were no cars flying in sight, which meant that this storm was yet to come.

I hissed at the sound of my best friend's shrilly voice as she stood in front of the holographic door, the lens sliding down to let her cross. I turned to her as she walked over to her, wondering what she wanted from me. She held up a pair of lacy panties in her hand, her fair face contorted into one of disgust as her black hair held up in a ponytail. "These aren't mine, so who do they belong to?" She narrowed her eyes at me as I shoveled some more cereal into my mouth. I had no idea what flavor it was as it materialized out of the air. "Maybe it was from the girl who stayed over two nights ago. I don't know." I said with a shrug, not understanding what her problem was.

I didn't even remember the girl's name.

"You're such a playboy." 19-year-old Jade McKinley groaned out loud as she flung the underwear at me and I caught with my hand, studying the pair. It appeared that I banged a hot chick. I scowled at Jade's words, wondering why she had to be like that.  "Don't be upset because you don't get laid like I do." I snorted, throwing the underwear in the trash. "You should see a doctor about that. All that pent up anger inside of you is not good." I nodded affirmatively. She had no idea what she was missing out on. Just because this mysterious demon lord said it was wrong didn't mean a fucking thing. I waved a hand in the air and all of a sudden, a holographic table came out and I set my bowl on top. "Napkin," I demanded to the small little A.I, who awaited my instructions.

Within two seconds, my hands were filled with a plush napkin.

"You should see a doctor about all those diseases you might have plaguing your body," Jade was suddenly dressed as she pressed a button in the air, sliding through outfits before deciding on one. " All those sicknesses aren't good for you." Jade tilted her head down at me while she clicked a button on the holographic screen and coffee was materialized instantly. "Fuck you." I mumbled and she looked around in fear, slowly smirking before her mood turned grim. "Today, we have to go out the back." She stated as she pointed to the silver sliding door in the back. "Why?" I asked, munching loudly on my cereal.

"Look outside."

I did as she told me and my eyes widened at the sight of the red demon cops riding on black hoverboards up and down our street. "If we go out there, who's to say what'll happen?" She muttered and I agreed with her. These god damn demon cops were a force to be reckoned with. You say one thing wrong, they could kill you. No one wanted to mess with them because they held your future in their hands. Some could form the skin of a human or they could choose to stay in the scary, ugly looking red skin of theirs. One thing they had in common is that they were all dicks. "But then again, do I really give a shit about them?" I shrugged, knowing that I could take my chances. "Give a shit or don't?" I raised my hands in the air as if I was weighing my options and I opted out. "Obviously, I don't give a damn and I'll walk anywhere I damn please." I snorted, our small robot assistant taking the dish from my hands and placing inside the sink machine, the water instantly coming out to wash it.