"Gift?"

"Right! We can open gifts before we eat if you both want."

"Hyung please I want to open gifts first!"

"I don't know Jungkook it's rude to refuse-"

"I don't care about manners Jimin, I live here by myself manners pretty much go out the front door."

Jimin smiles and wraps his arms around your waist with blushed cheeks, his voice laced with light shyness.

"Alright then...let's do presents."

"Yay! Noona we got you presents too!"

"Y-You did?!"

"Yes! I took Hyung to the mall!"

"Really?"

You turn to Jimin and watch him nod shyly, his hand tugging a present out from inside of his coat.

"Jimin...you didn't have to.."

"I wanted to get you a gift though. I am your boyfriend I am supposed to get you a gift."

"This is from Hyung too Noona!"

You look over and raise your eyebrow at the giant bag Jungkook sets down along with another wrapped gift, your face turning towards Jimin as you stare into his beautiful teddy bear eyes.

"I got two gifts?"

"Mhm."

"Come on Come on I want to open these!"

You smile wide and quickly lead Jimin over to the plush red rug you laid out in front of the tree, your hands shyly placing his gift in his lap.

"Oh...this packaging is soft."

"Be careful! You'll pop it open!"

Jimin smiles wide and flashes you a mischievous grin before you look at Jungkook, his gaze set to kill when he looks at the wrapped gifts.

"Jungkook, you should open one first."

"Noona.."

"Yes?"

"I have more gifts than you and Hyung.."

"So? You're the youngest!"

Jungkook smiles warmly at you and grabs a medium sized box as he rips open the paper and looks up at you in shock, his eyes mimicking a deer in the headlights.

"A camera?!"

"Mhm. I saw all the photography magazines you had in your room...so I figured you could take some of your own photos. It's also a video camera too!"

"Wow...Noona...Thank you...this...this is so cool!"

You smile wide and feel your chest bloom with excitement as you look at Jimin, your hands pressing against his arm.

"Okay now you open one."

"Me?"

"Yes!"

You watch a look of excitement cross Jimin's face as he tears open the gift you got for him, his hands moving against the extremely soft plush material.

"It's a new blanket for you to sleep with...it's really big and soft too!"

"Y/N...this is so soft and amazing...Thank you!"

Jimin grabs you and wraps his arms tightly around you as you rub your hands up and down his back, his hands still feeling the blanket when you pull away.

"Noona now you open a gift!"

You give Jungkook a soft nod and grab one of the gifts, your fingers ripping into the paper revealing a brand new black denim jacket, your eyes widening at the expensive piece of clothing.

"I got that for you Noona! I picked it out special!"

"Jungkook...you are so sweet.."

"I saw you quit wearing your one with red sleeves so I wanted to get you a black one!"

You get up and wrap your arms around him in a tight hug before returning to Jimin's side, his fingers intertwining with yours.

After Jungkook opens a sweatshirt and Jimin opens his sweatshirt from Jungkook, You grab your special gift from Jimin and rip open the paper, revealing the softest white scarf you've ever seen in your life, the material almost feeling like water washing over your fingers.

"Jimin...this is so beautiful...."

"I um...you walk everywhere...so I didn't want you to get cold..."

"This is..the sweetest gift thank you.."

You lean over and place a tender kiss on Jimin's cheek as Jungkook slides the big bag in front of you, your eyebrows furrowing with confusion.

What even?

"Open it Noona!"

You nod softly and begin pulling the items out of the bag as you look over at Jimin in extreme confusion, your lap piled with different sweatshirts in all different colors.

"Jimin...are these your hoodies?"

"Yes! You said you wanted all of them!"

"What!? Jimin I was kidding! You won't have any clothes to wear!"

"I will get new ones. For now I want you to have all of mine, that is six plus the one you already have makes seven! You'll have one to wear for every day of the week."

He-

"Jimin...it's cold outside-"

"Noona! Noona look look out the window!"

You let out a soft gasp when you look outside the big window in the front of the house when you see white flurries fluttering past the glass and touching the posts on the porch, a small smile forming on your face.

Appa...

You always did love Christmas..

"Noona can we go look?!"

"Of course lets go!"

After helping Jimin up you all make your way out onto the porch where the snow gets thicker and thicker, coming down like the sky dusting baby powder all over around your house.

"Here Jimin, stick your hand out!"

You watch Jimin slowly stick his hand out and feel the snowflakes touch his exposed hand and immediately melt, his lips stretching out into a tender smile.

"I remember this..."

Huh?

"Noona..this is the best Christmas ever....thank you..."

You blush tenderly when Jungkook wraps his arms around your waist and lays his head on your shoulder, Jimin's arm snaking around your waist and his chin resting on the top of your head.

"Jungkook is correct, this is the best Christmas ever."

As you look out into the snow you smile feeling the warm embrace of the two boys that have taken you into their home and lives, your own broken, shattered reality slowly being put back together piece by piece the more you get to be around them.

This is the best Christmas ever...they're right...I could never ask for more than this...If I were to have a moment I could freeze in time forever....

It would be this one.

(A/N): Merry Christmas everybody 💜