NINE.

AUGUST, 2017.

He's leaving for tour soon.

He knows it but refuses to speak of it. But, it gets harder and harder to avoid when he's spending all his mornings working on the design and his wardrobe.

I tried to mention it once, but he shot it down pretty quickly. It was easy for me to forget when he started kissing my bare thighs. He had always been good at making me forget.

Wesley never left. After the party at my parents' house, he came home early the following morning and begged for my forgiveness. I only really forgave him because I was still so high from the previous night.

Harry and I continued sleeping together, though. After that night, we realized we were electric together and decided to keep at it.

It's not like I was getting anything from Wesley.

The past month with Harry has been something out of a movie. Sometimes it wasn't even just sex, it would be lunch or coffee at a cafe. Or watching him play guitar on the couch, both of us barely wearing clothes.

It usually ended with sex, though.

We were unable to tear away from each other. For example, he came to a shoot that I had in the morning as nothing but support. We ended up in my dressing room with my skirt up to my stomach and him railing me on the vanity.

I was on cloud nine with him. On a euphoria that I was never coming down from.

But over the past month, I started to realize my feelings for him. And that's when I realized I was screwed.

They never went away and I don't think they plan on going away.

"Will you visit?"

We're in his bed. Tangled up in each other under his silk sheets.

I look up at him from where I'm lying on his chest. His fingers are running up and down my spine

"What?"

"When I'm on tour. Will you visit?"

The way he looks at me. He looks terrified. This was the first time he had mentioned tour instead of brushing it off.

"Would you like me to?"

Harry snorts, "No."

"Then no." I tease.

He rolls his eyes with a bright smile on his face.

"Shut up." He says as he hovers over me.

"Okay." I grin up at him.

His face grows serious, "You will visit, right?"

"You said you didn't want me to."

Harry notices the playful smirk on my face and laughs. I watch as he disappears under the sheet, feeling his lips touch my stomach.

"Are you gonna visit me now?"

"Nope." I breathlessly exhale. His mouth creeps lower and lower.

"How about..." He gently kisses my hipbone. "Now?"

"Maybe..."

"And..." His tongue starts swirling down onto me. "Now?" He mouths against me.

I jolt up toward him.

"As you wish." I moan.

Harry quickly flies back up to my face with a large grin.

"Thought so."