#10: kiwi.

-in which harry "accidentally" brings a dog home.

SEPTEMBER, 2023.

Luna wants a tea party themed birthday this year.

If I'm being honest, I was afraid to even ask her this year. Last year was "Daddy themed." And by that I literally mean her father. As in, Harry was on the cake and Harry performed and everything was bright and rainbow and fruit themed.

You'd think it was his idea.

But as of this year, Luna is really into being royalty. She likes watching a lot of princess themed movies and rich people TV shows that I have to sit with her and watch in case they start having sex and I have to mute it and cover her eyes.

Harry recently bought her this really fancy and expensive silk dress with pearls so that when she asks to play tea party, she'll feel very extravagant. He also has his own pretty dress that he wears whenever she asks him to. It's actually my favorite thing ever, the two of them in the backyard drinking tea and eating finger sandwiches draped in pearls, wearing dresses, and glitter all over their cheeks.

Sometimes I join them because those sandwiches are actually really good and I can't just grab one wearing a pair of sweats because it's not "royalty." So, if I really want a sandwich, I have to put on a dress and sit with them. Not that I mind, I really like when Harry does that thing where he dips the sandwich in the tea with his pinky up and Luna says "cheers" in her little accent.

They're both so British, I love it.

For her party, Harry and I rented out an actual ballroom in Paris that we're going to surprise her with. All she knows is that she's going to have the most fancy party of all time. But she doesn't know we're literally going to fly her out to Paris for this.

Paris was my idea. It's been a while since we've been there so I wanted an excuse. Plus, if it made Luna happy, I was willing to go all out.

Everyone's coming. Our families and friends and even a few celebrities Luna likes. For example, Harry will play One Direction while cleaning and she really likes Louis' singing so he of course agreed to come along with the rest of the boys. She also really likes Ariana Grande and luckily Ariana was the first to RSVP so that was pretty easy. And lastly she mentioned she wanted to meet Bella Hadid so Harry made a phone call that same night.

Kendall's coming.

For the sake of Luna, I will be civil.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to get even more dressed up. But only because Luna wants me to.

This party is taking a lot out of my days because there's so much planning to do. Right now I'm working on the catering, trying to put together a variety of what Luna likes and what other people will like.

Harry's been in and out of the studio ever since he decided to make his musical comeback. I'm actually really excited for it. After he toured for Fine Line, he decided to take a break to focus on family life. And then I got pregnant with MJ, so he pushed away any thought of another album for a while. But now he's back and plans to release an album by the end of this year and tour throughout next year.

I'm not sure how this is going to work if I'm being honest. The girls are so used to Harry being home constantly that once he's gone, it's going to be heartbreaking. Even I haven't been away from Harry for long these past few years and it's going to take some getting used to. I know the feeling of his absence, but I can't say I enjoy it.

At least I can work from home to be with the girls.

"Mumma," Luna calls as she comes running into the living room. "Color with me."