FOURTEEN.

OCTOBER, 2017.

"Oh, fuck." Harry groans out into my ear as he gives me one last thrust.

I lie back, trying to regain my breath.

"That was probably the best so far." I pant.

"So far." He smirks at me.

I run my fingers through my hair. There was something about this time. Something about the way it all came about.

Harry had just gotten off stage, his collar undone and his hair a mess. He was glistening with a thin layer of sweat, his tattoos popping out.

He didn't even acknowledge anyone else. He just dropped his guitar and grabbed me, pushing me into the hallway. And the way he slammed me against the wall and kissed me. I knew it was going to be good.

Within seconds we're in his dressing room and I'm pressed up against the wall, squirming as he goes to town under my skirt.

Flash forward and we're on the floor, completely naked. And he's just giving it his all. I had never seen him that rough but I loved it.

"You need to do that more often." I say, sitting up to grab my bra.

"I really don't know what came over me. I'm pretty sure it's that damn skirt."

Yeah, I knew that.

The moment I saw the way he looked at me when I walked into the room, I knew it was over for me. And he wouldn't stop glancing my way during his show.

"I'll have to buy more of them." I grin, sliding it up over my waist.

"No complaints here." He holds his hands up.

I check the time on my phone and start to hurry him.

"We should get going. We have to hit the road."

"Right." Harry nods, sliding a random sweater on and following me out.

"There you are." Fiona, a roadie exhales. "They've been looking for you two."

"Oh, yeah we were just cleaning up his dressing room." I rub my arm.

"Cleaning it up or wrecking it?" She giggles.

"Um..." Harry clears his throat.

"I saw the way you grabbed her. We all know what you did in there. No shame in it. Nice sweater by the way." She winks in Harry's direction.

I look over to Harry as she continues down the hall.

He's wearing my sweater.

Harry looks from me to the sweater and shrugs.

"Still looks good."

-

There wasn't an actual show for another few days. So, we all decided to still go down to Paris for the time being. Might as well get a head start.

They were thinking of stopping somewhere outside of Paris just so we weren't there for too long, but Harry convinced them otherwise.

I definitely come alive when I'm here. And I know he likes that.

"We got a suite." Harry declares, holding up a keycard.

I clap my hands together and throw my arms around him, smashing my lips against his. His hands drop to my waist and he pulls me closer.

"The Paris sex is going to be like no other." I say once we're apart.

Harry's eyes widen a bit as he tilts his head to the side.