61

I just realized that I never said exactly who Mr. Choi is. It's Youngjae, my third son.

-

Jimin is at one of Kook's soccer games when he sees Mingyu sitting alone at the opposite side of the stands. Jimin moves over and sits next to him.

"Hey." Mingyu looks over and smiles. "Oh. I don't know why I'm surprised to see you here."

"You're here for Felix, right?"

"Yeah."

"Are you guys dating now? Or are you just a thing?"

"We're kind of dating? We haven't said it out loud but I'm pretty sure we are."

Jimin giggles. "I think you guys are adorable."

"... Does he kind of look like an omega?"

"I thought he was an omega at first. He's just too tall and a little bit too muscular to be an omega."

"Um... Do you think my parents would know?"

"If you're with him for over 2 minutes, you can tell he's an alpha."

"Damn..."

"Would your parents not accept you?"

"Not really."

"So are you going to have to break up with Felix eventually?"

"I'm a senior and he's a freshman. And we're both bi type, so it's not like we wouldn't be able to find someone our parents would approve of..."

"You're bi type?"

"Yeah."

"So... You're going to stay closeted?"

"I'm a football player. If people found out I'm dating an alpha... My life would be over."

"I understand. Your secret is safe with us."

"Thanks..."

Jimin looks back down to the field when a referee blows their whistle. He sees Jungkook lying down clutching the side of his head, rolling around slightly.

Jimin knows that soccer players sometimes fake it, but Jungkook never fakes it, so he stands up and makes his way down the stands and to the fence by the sidelines.

Jungkook is helped off the field and he lies down on the ground. Jimin sees there's some blood on the side of his head.

He hops the fence and kneels down next to him while an athletic trainer tends to the side of his head. Jimin grabs Jungkook's hand. "What happened?"

One of Jungkook's teammates walks up. "He was distracted and someone bumped into him so he fell and someone accidentally kicked the side of his head."

Jimin winces. "Ouch. With cleats on?"

"Uh, yeah. All soccer players wear cleats."

Jimin pouts and looks back at Jungkook. He looks dazed. "Are you okay?"

"It hurts like a total bitch. Is it bleeding?" He touches the side of his head and looks at his hand. "Fucking fantastic... I probably have to sit out of soccer for another week now."

"Why were you distracted?"

"Reasons..."

The trainer and teammate walk away and leave Jungkook with him. Jimin sits against the fence and let's Jungkook lie against his chest. "It's because I was talking to Mingyu, wasn't it?"

"... I will neither confirm nor deny that."

"Kookie, he's with Felix."

"But he's Mingyu. Mingyu is a legend." Jimin giggles. "Why does everyone have a crush on Mingyu?"

"Why don't you have a crush on Mingyu?"

"He's not my type. I like my alphas pretty."

Jungkook pouts. "'m not pretty... I'm a handsome young man..."

Jimin giggles even more. "No. You're totally a pretty boy. You're my Disney prince."

Jungkook chuckles. "I'm a Disney prince?"

Jimin nods and Jungkook gives him a kiss. "Then you're my little princess."

Jimin cringes. "Ew. Never call me princess... But which Disney princess am I?"

"Hm... Probably Rapunzel. You're too chaotic to be any other one. Maybe Anna."

"You're totally a Flynn Rider."

"I can't do the smolder. I'm a Kristoff at best because I don't know how to do anything."

"Woah. We're totally Anna and Kristoff."

Mingyu leans over the fence. "You okay, kid? That was a nasty collision."

Jungkook chuckles. "Yeah I'm fine. Hey, thanks for not going after Jimin like that asshole Jongin. I really appreciate it."

Jimin frowns but doesn't say anything.

-