"Yes" She yelled. I smiled sliding the ring on her finger. I stood up kissing her roughly.

"Baby I love you so much" I said smiling. She smiled so big looking at the ring.

"I love you too"

"& I'm sorry baby I swear I am." She nodded smiling.

"Okay I will take time but I will try to forgive you"

I was happy that me & my baby we're back on track but in my mind I wondered if this would really work.

***********
Thanksgiving Day...

Today was thanksgiving & I was happy to be with my family

Today was thanksgiving & I was happy to be with my family. I was going to introduce my parents to Tori I know that they are not going to be happy but she is who I love so I don't care what they say. 

"Bae!" I yelled for Tori. I was fixing the food, I was having dinner here at my house.

"Yeah?" She answered coming in the kitchen.

"You look good I love that color on you"

"Thanks honey" she said coming over kissing me

"Thanks honey" she said coming over kissing me. I kissed back putting my free hand on her ass grabbing it firmly. Ever since that whole thing with Greg we have been trying to build the trust back up in our relationship.

I picked her up taking her in the bedroom.

"Babe we can't do this right now" she said breaking the kiss, "we have time come on you got me turned on" I said laying her on the bed.

"Okay but don't mess up my dress." She said taking her jacket off tossing it on my chair. She sat up & I kissed her roughly, put my hand around her neck softly.

My other hand found it's way to her thigh, going toward her angel, she didn't have no panties.

"Your not wearing panties" I said. She smiled.

"No cause I knew you wanted some" she smirked.

"You know it" I kissed her again, I pushed her back on the bed laying her down, I raised her dress up slowly stick two fingers in her.