Citrine's Challenge

*slides in*

Hey my people, as the title head says. I'm doing Citrine_the_sheep's art challenge which is to make an LN OC based on yourself.

Idk if the others made one already or somethingggg but anyways here is mine.

(Oh and, I'm trying a new art style so it's gonna look different.)

As it says there

As it says there. Her name is Neilla. How to say it, Neilya or Neil-la I don't frikin know anymore. So let's put down here the correcelations she has to me:

Name: Her name is from the last few letters of my first name. Which one of you know 👀

Hair: That hair is frikin based on mine. The curls, the color. E v e r y t h ing. Oh and her hairstyle? Based on the hairstyle I usually have, which is a low ponytail.

Eyes: Okay, her eyes are pink... She has the pink eye don't look lol XD. It's a but pink with the hint of brown to remind it a bit of my eyes. She also wears glasses that looks like my glasses. How she got that, we'll never know.

Outfit: Based on my usual outfit. What I would wear when I go outside, which is a hoodie/long sleeved shirt/shirt and jacket. Then jeans. All the time. J e a n s. And the ring? An add from my pfp. And I also wear rings when I want to IRL, but I don't have a black one :<

Others: She loves reading books, loves animals, the color pink, and is a crackhead '-'. She is me after all.

Background: Is based on most not even dark alleys I walked by on. I see tons of graffiti everywhere I go before...

Now that is all~ This kid is a huge huge huuuuugggeee rip off of me, minus the moles that I didn't felt like adding. But still I like how I drew it even if it's different. XD

Tbh, most of my ocs have something in them that is based on me. Like TT's love for music and arts, Solaris's daddy issues, my love for Assassin's Creed created Zero, my love for PJO created Bushi, Twig and Sprig, and also Solaris again. Thirteen is also based on me, her looks and personality are mostly of mine. Aquila's man hating-ness came from that tiny part of my mind, (or on my sister's).

I could go on and on about how all my ocs could be correlated to me. But Neilla is the huge copy paste of me, a literal reader insert.

But I kinda wanna make her a true OC, cause I like the idea of her growing up to be the Writer, which is an oc I'm working on.

Ah well, that's that, babye! :3

Wattpad: Publish Finished.