Tagged Tag ged

Hey JustaKidwithStories, you tagged me and as the laws of tagging goes, you should do it-

Joke you don't have to, I just wanted to becoz I wanted to be tagged a long time ago. (Weird I know.)

Just look at the pixels of this pic

Just look at the pixels of this pic. XD

1. Crush?

Real life I freaking have no one.... (Actually I did but more of a Crush at first sight then never again.... Okay joke if I see Mr. J again I know my kokoro will beat, but I don't think Mr. J remembers me anyways TvT)

Fictional Crushes? *Inhales* Armin Arlert, Nico Di Angelo, Connor Kenway, Norman, Draco Malfoy, Izuku Midoriya, Shinso something idk, Mono (Truth lol), Monkey D. Luffy, Mitsuki, Steve Rodgers, Peter Parker, Bucky Barns, Loki, many to mention.

2. Middle Name?

Middle name?...

*Quickly heads to Google and types what is the middle name?*

*Reads* Oh okay!

It's Za****.

3. Shoe size?

37/7, US or what you call it.

4. Eye color?

Brown that looks like black, but is brown under the light. I think I could say a little lighter than onyx.

5. Last time you cried?

Three days ago. Over some Japan anime commercials that had rattled my daddy issues.

6. Biggest fear?

[This is gonna be long cuz Imma explain why]

I had this fear over a not so traumatic experience when I was young. I am afriad of being alone and crowds....

So basically what happened, I think I was 4 yrs. old idk. My grandmother and my older sister and I went to go to church, being the good lil angel I was. After mass, my sister ran off and I, thinking it was a game of tag, chased after her and left my grandmother.

After looking at a car she ran behind to, I did not see my sister, and I went back to see my grandmother wasn't there as well. I panicked.

I cried, I searched the whole parish ground surrounded by crowds of people I don't know hoping I would see my grandmother or sister. I can't find them, so I just thought 'Fine, I'll just head home,' so I went out the streets and went back to the road back home, eyes bawling out with everystep I made. (My old home and the church was nearby so it was not that hard to remember.)

And then there was this adult guy who saw me and told me if I was lost. I said yes, and kept crying about Mommy - which is what I call my grandmother. The guy couldn't really figure out more so he stayed with me and told me he would help me find Mommy. Then guess what?