RoRoRo Romus

Eeeeeeeey wachap? I have finished drawng Romus and I am quite proud of it.

*Sweats under the gun pointed at me head* I will make Bushi's backstory very soon...

Ahem

Anyways.

Here is da pics!

Of course, first is the human form

Of course, first is the human form. And my gowd, he is very... Light.

Nextoo

That drawing above is Romus in his wolf form

That drawing above is Romus in his wolf form. The wolf form is about the height of the kiddos. And yeah, I don't think of werewolves as some kind of humanoid werewolf standing on it's two feet. They are like the people in Wolf Blood. (Cheers to those who know/heard about/watched Wolf Blood)

I know the drawings I make when it's animals are sometimes horrible, but I am proud on the way I drew and colored Wolfie Romus.

Aight, let's hear the second side of the story, in Romus' p.o.v.

And since Imma open the Fantasy loving side of me, get ready for a long baccstory.

✨ Backstory Time ✨

Romus was a werewolf, and he born in a pack, like how most werewolves would be. Werewolves had been known to have a feud with the Vampires, and the whole deal with the Monster Hunters, so they would usually travel from place to place, and their race - sadly, was slowly dying.

And yes, this pack got normal lookin adults.

When Romus was just born, tragedy stuck to his pack because of  him. A few days after he was just born, he got sick, and this was no ordinary sickness. He got rashes, and went down a high fever. None of their medicine worked, so they had to get medication in dangerous place. Known as the Hospital where that Ceiling-climbing Doctor is at.