"Okay" He said snapping his fingers. Fire rose up surrounding them like a cell. "Let's end this game" He said smugly. "You guys can watch how I end your little prince"

Free clenched his fists trying to figure out a way to get out from the fiery fire surrounding them. But there was no escape the fire was harsh and too hard to bare. They all watched helplessly as Red Eye added. "If Adam don't end up him in the first place of course"

At the other side of the clear area Shu was having a hard time blocking the furious blows of his younger brother. Shu panted slightly dodging another attack. He could tell that Adam was getting more and more furious by each strike. And Finally he let his anger expose by yelling. "What the heck is wrong with you? Stop chickening out and attack me"

Shu shook his head. "I won't" From the corner of his eyes he could see Red Eye watching, his arms crossed. Something Shu figured out today was that Red Eye is incredible in using his fire. unlike him. It didn't even take him a second to make this fire cell surrounding his friend. He wondered whether Red Eye would really let Adam hurt him because it means that Red Eye would be hurting too, but then again. Shu thought back to their fight in that village. When Adam strike at him it did not hurt Red Eye. Maybe... Adam was an exception if it's true Adam would have a chance to kill Red Eye.

Adam attacked his again. Shu blocked it using his axe. This won't work. He thought. Adam is not even ready to listen to him at this point. He gripped on his axe then he dropped it to the ground. The axe disappeared into thin air. Adam stopped. "The hell did you do?"

"I told you, I won't hurt my brother" He said taking a step forward. "Adam listen to me"

"I'm not your brother" Adam yelled as he charged. Shu felt all the air knocked out of him as he was slammed to a tree. Adam stood few steps away from him. Eyes sparkling in pure rage. Shu got up wincing slightly placing a hand on his abdomen. 

"Adam listen to me, this is not you. You are not like this" Shu said trying to get closer to him. But Adam cut short his words kicking him again as he slammed Shu to the ground. Shu felt his breathing get rough but he didn't give up. The only thought circling inside his mind was to save Adam from this misery. Shu sat up again. Adam looked at him pissed. 

"Stop looking at me like you really care. Stop trying to manipulate me"

Shu groaned getting up. He stayed silent for few secs gaining his breath. Then he spoke each and every word directed straight to Adam. "Adam...you are not like this. I'm not the person trying to manipulate you. It's Red Eye. I really care for you. Trust me, I really do. Please stop acting like this. You are not a bad person, you're one of the kindest people I have ever met"

Adam stayed silent staring at Shu. Everyone was holding their breath waiting for his next move. Shu looked at Adam hopefully. Red Eye was also watching Adam intently when he did something unexpected he stepped toward Shu and drew the dagger right through his abdomen. Shu chocked his eyes widening in surprise then he shut them tightly from the pain. "Shu" He heard several cries and Red Eye's smug laughter echoing through. 

Adam leaned down to his ear. "I won't let you win, I won't let you live"

Shu took a deep breath getting ready for more immense pain. Then he hugged Adam close to him making the dagger dug deep into him cutting through his flesh. Adam tried to break away despite the agonizing pain Shu took him into a tight hug. "I-If you g-get happy w-with th-this.... d-do it, k-kill me" Shu stopped gasping slightly as he continued. "B-But....listen A-Adam, j-just think...."Shu gulped swallowing the lump in his throat. "W-would y-you b-be happy? O-Or w-would you r-regret it?"

Adam stilled in his brother's grip. He could feel the grip loosen at every second. But his mind was clouded. Red Eye's persuasive words clouding inside his mind. "I would be happy" He said in a firm tone.