A battle for escape

Valt broke the silence. "Who wants to kill you Shu?"

Shu shrugged. He knitted his eyebrows. He really didn't know what was going on. He wish he knew. He didn't have enemies except for Lui. And Lui is rude but he can't be brutal enough to kill someone. Then he smiled at his own thought. He almost blinded him. But still killing seem to be impossible for an idiot like him.

"EARTH TO SHU KURENAI " Wakiya snapped at him. Shu blinked.

"What?" He asked.

Wakiya sighed. "We were asking you this for three times. You are bleeding and you have to dress up your wound. And do you have any idea who could this be?"

Shu looked at his arm. Then he looked at his friends and shook his head. "I don't know about them. I don't know who wants to kill me"

"Well" Xander said. "We have to figure it out"

Everyone agreed. "There is only one way to find it what is this place they want us to come? We have to go there" Ukyo exclaimed.

But this didn't feel right for Shu. He felt guilty for putting them in danger. He talked. "But what if this is a trap. What if I'm leading you to a death trap." His voice was shaky. He didn't know what else to say.

Adam placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Shu no-one is going to leave you. Friends always stick together" Shu hesitated. But he agreed.

They walked toward the place in dead silent. No-one talked. Even the talkative Valt didn't talk. Shu didn't even saw where he was going. He kept thinking. This cant be right. He didn't have any enemies.

"Shu" Wakiya yelled behind him. He stopped and saw that he was about to walk straight to a tree.

"I didn't saw that" he mumbled as they continue to walk. It was taking forever to walk there. He had no idea where they were going. But he believed in Xander. He always knew the way.

They came to the place which was mentioned in the paper. It was a huge land without trees. There was few bey stadiums here and there. The place was filled with flowers. "Too beautiful to die" Shu thought.

Then he saw some people. Dressed completely in black. They wore a black mask to cover their faces. The hues glowed in the colour of purple. There was a sword in each one's hand. Only one of them had a bright purple belt over his black Rob.

"He should be the leader" Shu thought. Adam gasped. As if he know them. Shu turned to him to more information.

He shook his head and gave him a look "I'll tell you later" Shu and Adam was the first to walk to them.

When they noticed both of them. They looked confused. They talked with each other pointing at Shu and Adam slowly approaching to them.

The man whom Shu recognized as the leader walked toward them. He came to Shu. His face didn't displayed anything because of the mask. "Well well you surely have the braveness to face us. " the man said. His voice felt like a hiss of the snaked. A chill went down Shu's spine. Beside him he can see the fear of Adam's eyes.

"What do you want?" Shu asked breaking the dead silent.

"Who is the real one?" He asked. Shu was confuse for a moment. Then he realize he was asking about Adam and himself.

Shu was about to answer when the man took a step toward him. Shu backed away. He caught his hand roughly as he pulled Shu to himself. Shu could see the concern glances of his friends. Shu growls as he tried to take his hand away. But the man's was too strong. He felt someone attacking behind him.