Secrets

Shu got up from the buzzing sound of his phone. Shu groaned as he rubbed his eyes. "Who is it?" He said looking at the caller's ID.

His eyes widen when he saw it's Valt. There is no way he can be up this early right? He answered the call. "Hey Valt it's a surprise"

But Valt didn't answer him. "Valt?" Shu talked again.

"Oh Shu come quick to the WBBA building hurry up we don't have enough time"

Shu panicked. "Valt what's wrong? " he can hear someone sobbing on the other side.

"No time to explain Shu just come"

Shu jolted up as he quickly dressed up and ran to the door. He took his bicycle as he raced toward the WBBA building. When he reached their he saw the bey club, sword flames and the superstars were there too. "What happened?" Shu thought to himself as he quickly get off and ran to them.

"Guys what's wrong?" He asked as he approached to them. No one answered him. Everyone was in stunned silence. He could see a little boy sobbing loudly. Shu looked at the boy as he recognized his dark hair and purple eyes. "Ryota?" Shu called. The young boy looked up and ran to him. He knew him more than any other. Shu often came to visit him. Ryota ran to the albino. Shu knelt down looking at him on the eye. The young boy hugged him crying to his shirt. Shu patted his head eyeing the boys.

"What happened?" He asked again.

"It's Daigo, he is missing" Wakiya said. Shu's eyes widen. "What? But how?" He shook his head.

"We don't know" Adam said. "Ryota is too shocked he didn't tell us anything."

Shu pulled away as he looked at the younger boy's eyes. "Do you wanna save your brother?" He asked.

Ryota nodded. Shu talked. "Then can you tell us what happened? It would help us" he said in a soft voice.

Ryota nodded again. "T-they took h-him. T-They h-had purple e-eyes and I-I hide m-myself t-to escape" he said sobbing loudly again.

Shu rubbed the younger boy's back softly. "Don't worry Ryota we'll find him"

Ryota looked up. "C-can you p-promise  me?"

Shu nodded. " I promise. Now go with Toko and Nika and take a rest. OK? "

Ryota shook his head. "I w-want to h-help"

Shu shook his head. "No that would be dangerous. And Daigo asked wouldn't like to put you in danger right?  So now go with them. We'll save your brother"

Ryota nodded as the twins took his hands and lead him home.

Shu got up. "Now what?"

Valt shook his head. Tears threatening to fall. "It's them the gang you battled at the dojo"

Shu nodded with a bitter expression.

"Ok, what happened?" Zac asked completely at a loss of words.

"I think you guys should head back" Wakiya said. "It would be dangerous"

Adam shook his head. "No, we need them all of the strength we can get. Maybe more people."

Ukyo averted his eyes. "You seem to know a lot about this "

Adam stayed on silent as Xander walked to him. "Adam its not the time for secrets"

Adam sighed.  "Yeah we have to talk. But before that we need to find more powerful bladers. We need strength"

Shu nodded. "Okay then"

Soon they all went to find their friends. Soon a group of bladers were standing in front of the WBBA. Adam looked around to see the bladers and shook his head. "But we are missing someone"