⛓16⛓

The gun was heavy. Jimin had thought about it and he found the guts to walk out of the room. Every time he saw a servant they looked afraid of him. They would bow and move back.

Jimin didn't like the treatment at all.

"Where's the backyard?" He put the gun behind his back and the servant gave him the directions to the back door where he ended up right in front of Taehyung who sat down with a bottle of beer in his hand and a cigarette lit in an ashtray.

It was like there was a clear unbreakable class above them that trapped the thick smell of smoke and kept the tension between them afloat.

"Sit," Taehyung said pointing to the seat next to
Him. Jimin sat down and placed the gun on the table.

Taehyung picked it up and aimed at the tree straight ahead. Then he shot the tree directly in the middle of its bark.

"Try." He said putting it back down on the table and picking up the burning cigarette and putting it between his lips.

"I don't know how to even pull the trigger." Taehyung rolled his eyes and moved his chair closer to Jimin. He picked up the gun and wrapped Jimin's fingers around it.

"Take a deep breath and focus." He said.

"Think of your target as someone you hate." His voice made Jimin feel high almost. It was relaxing and way too smooth.

His hand-coated Jimin's own as his other hand found its way around his waist.

"Now when you feel like you're ready just squeeze the trigger and boom." The hairs on Jimin's neck stood up as he turned around and looked at Taehyung whose body was even closer to him.

"Go on." Jimin cleared his throat and looked away then back at the target. He was scared. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes then opened it. He then squeezed the trigger.

"Perfect." Taehyung chuckled. "It's not that hard." He said. Mentally Jimin's heart had dropped through his ass as he looked at the way he pierced the tree.

"Thanks, I thought of you." He said sarcastically.

"You'll hate me for now princess. You don't know me that well to love me." He said calmly.

"So let me know more about you." The corner of Taehyung's lips pulled up into a genuine smile and so the butterflies flew around in Jimin's stomach for the first time.

"Why should I?" He says cockily.

"Fine, I'll continue hating you then." He pushed.

"Alright alright." He rolls his eyes.

" I grew up in Daegu, I'm 25, my mom was always my everything until she passed six years ago. And my dad was the leader of this gang until he was killed a three years back and passed it to me." Jimin nodded as the glass above them had broken and it felt light and airy.

"My only lover was killed before my eyes two years ago And... I'm not that interesting." Jimin was silent as he absorbed all of that. Taehyung was lonely. He Had no one besides maybe Yoongi.

"How about you?" Jimin pointed to himself.

"Well... I grew up in Busan, I'm 24. My parents own a company here so they were always on the run and
when my brother got old enough to go to college he left me and I was home alone with a servant for a few years of my life. So I used sex to seek attention cause that's really what I needed. That's also kind of the reason I don't like the idea of servants." He looks to the ones who stood up with there heads held high and hands crossed.

Taehyung chuckled and shooed them away.

"They want one of us to take over the company so bad but we have to be married first. My brother just won his custody of Rose so he's a no and my parents are homophobic. So they're basically about to disown us any day." He laughs.

"Life can be a plain stick up my ass," Jimin says looking up at the clear skies.

"That's why I smoke and drink." Jimin looked at the cigarette and scrunched his nose.

"I'd rather the drinking." He says.

"You see I'd tell my servants to get you a glass of wine but I sent them off." Jimin laughed again but this time with a full smile.

"How about you walk back into your house go to your wine cabinet and pour it yourself. Have you ever done that?" Taehyung thought for a while.

"I don't know it sounds weird." He joked. At that, he got up and gestured for Jimin to come with him. Jimin followed. They ended up in the kitchen where Taehyung poured him a glass of expensive white wine.

"Cheers to a shitty life," Taehyung said holding up his glass. Jimin thought for a while.

"Cheers to a new beginning hopefully coming soon." Taehyung nodded.

"Cheers."

_________
A/N: don't forget about Jungkook 😳