chapter fifteen

Madison POV
It's been few days after what happened with Lexi in my house I know you guys will be thinking why I forgave her so easily the thing is truly I hate having grudges against someone but that doesn't mean I have forgotten what she did to me, to tell you the truth I still scared when ever she is close to me, I fell like any minute now she will hit me that why am scared to be in any relationship.

Now am thinking of telling my daughter that Lexi is her daddy I walked to her room where she was busy playing with her dolls... Baby Mummy would like to tell you something..... OK what is it mummy.... You know that my friend that wanted mummy's forgiveness.... Yeah what about her.... She's your daddy... Really Mummy she is my daddy.... Yes baby.... Where has she been all these while...... She travelled abroad for something important and she never knew I was pregnant with you...... Oh OK so I have a daddy now like my friends in school I can't wait to tell them... OK baby.... Mummy please invite daddy for dinner tonight... Uhm I will ask her then... OK...... I walked out of her room now I have to call Lexi even  though I don't want to but for the seek of my child I have too.

Picking up my phone I scrolled down to her name and press dial  it's ringing
Lexi: hello
Me: hi Lexi it's me Madison
Lexi:oh hi Madison it's everything alright she sounded worried
Me:yes I told Avery about who you really are to her
Lexi:really how did she take it
Me:fine actually and she wanted you to come for dinner tonight
Lexi:i won't miss it but what do I bring for her
Me:nothing she just want to see you.
Lexi:OK I will be there and by what time if I may ask
Me:7:30pm
Lexi:OK bye
Me:bye.

I hope am doing the right thing I  saw how happy Avery was when I told her that she has a Dad I hope all goes well, hmm I should start preparing the dinner.

Don't forget to vote and comment 👇👇👇