chapter eight

Madison POV

School today was the worse for me I couldn't walk without people talking about me I have to hide in the library during lunch break even though I was hungry I couldn't wait for the last period to go home to cry myself to sleep.  

After the last period I rush out of the school and ran home I was heart broken  I never knew Lexi was so heartless  why did she use me for her selfish desire and I was angry with myself for falling into her trap, I made a promise that I would never be a victim anymore.

Lexi POV

It's been three weeks of me breaking it with Madison in such am embarrassing manner, I have seen her here and there she always keep to herself but I don't care if she feels bad my mission is complete Ashley is my girlfriend now  the relationship is going great but the only thing is that am sexually frustrated she is still not ready and always teasing me I don't think I can take it anymore... Well today there is a party at Ashley's house I hope she will give it to me...

Skip to party

Seriously Ashley is a tease she has been teasing me throughout the party she knows am sexually frustrated she kept grinding on my dick she knows what she is doing  I have been drinking all night I know I drunk now I have been looking for Ashley she say she was going to the bath room....i  staggered toward the room I open it and I saw her standing toward the window looking outside... Hey love I wrapped my hands around her waist what are you doing up here...

Madison POV

This past few weeks has been the worst weeks of my life, seeing Lexi and Ashley looking happy together makes me want to cry, I was avoided Lexi even though I want to see her so badly.. MADISON  COME DOWN HERE.. I heard my dad call for me... I rush downstairs.... What happened to your mom frame  I look at the wall I saw my mom frame not there but on the floor shattered ...i don't know what happened to it the next thing I know is a slap on my face... He pull my face toward him tell me the truth... Dad I don't know the next is I have been thrown to the ground  he kick me over and over on my stomach  it's hurts so bad I took all my strength and push him then ran out of the house I don't know where else to go to I remember Ashley is having a party so I went there so as to sleep in one of the rooms till tomorrow even though that's the last place I want to be I don't have a choice I need for my dad to cool off before going home .

I walked into the party people were already drunk so I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat because I was already hungry after eating I walked upstairs into an empty room I walked toward the window looking outside I was busy looking when I felt someone wrapped their hands around my waist asking what am I doing  here.... From the voice I knew it's was Lexi and she was very drunk.... Lexi get your hands off me... No w..ay... Y.. you have.. been teas.... ing me for so long now am sexually frustrated I need you love.... Lexi please let me go I stated struggling with her.... no you aren't going anywhere you teasing is going to end tonight you need to give me what's mine you are my girlfriend and that pussy belongs to me... She carried me toward the bed even though am struggling to free myself my ribs are killing me from that beating I received from my dad and am no match to her she rip off my clothes and my panties  she remove her pants and her boxer at once... Lexi please stop am not Ashley please don't do this to me Lexi please arhhh... I started crying because she was going faster and harder into me.... Love you are so tight she moaned..   She was going harder and harder... I was struggling under her to push her away she put my hands above my head and pin me and continue fucking me harder.... I knew there was no need fighting her because she wouldn't stop I was crying and praying for her not to cum inside of me since she wasn't wearing a condom... After several hard stroke she cums inside of me before pulling out and fall asleep... I couldnt stop crying I can't believe Lexi rape me the girl I love with my whole heart... I worn my torn clothes and left the house through the back door because I don't want anyone to see me like this.

Don't forget to vote and comments 👇👇👇