chapter four

Madison POV
I woke up the next day I was so sour, I can't feel my legs God Lexi  is a 🐯 tiger under the sheets she kept going and going I have to start begging for her to stop because I couldn't continue any longer. Don't get me wrong the sex was great but still going strong after six rounds don't she get tired. I limped into the bathroom to do my business after finishing I walked out of the bathroom and got dress... What's that sweet aroma because I was so hungry I moved toward the smell I saw Lexi in just sport bra and basketball short my babe is so sexy am so happy she is my girlfriend.

Good morning baby Lexi said to me while smirking... Morning I said.. So how was night.. Umm was 👌 OK I said shyly... I know your hungry I made you breakfast your favorite bacon and cheese enjoy.. Thanks babe... What are you doing today... Oh nothing just staying indoor since its the weekend ...ok I have something to do so I won't be able to stay with you but I promise I will comeback at night ,I need to freshen up... Oh OK I continue with my break fast that really taste Heavenly  Lexi is one hell of a cook I watch as she went to the bathroom to take her bath.

I was done eating I sat down on the sofa and put on the TV to watch my favorite show which is OITNB seriously Alex is a bae. Lexi walk down looking handsome... Hey baby am going out she kissed me passionately I moaned loudly she pull back. I will see you soon.. She walks out I was already wet from that make out.

Lexi POV
I know I took it too far with Madison last night, I knew she wasn't ready but I was really horny after watching that movie, if she stood her ground and said she wasn't ready I would have respected her wish but she couldn't say no to me so I use her the way I want because it's been long since I had sex I took it on her if she didn't started crying  and begging me to stop I won't have stop my sex drive was so high last night I needed that release.
I walk into the cafe where I would be meeting Ashley she texted me this morning to meet her here I saw her sitting while waiting for me I walk toward her... Hi love hope I wasn't too late... Oh no I just came here not quite long.. OK so what have you order.. Nothing I was waiting for you. OK let's order.

Don't forget to vote and comments 👇👇👇