viii.

ella's pov:

We're having a radio channel interview today, my very first. It's been a few months since the boys split up, by that I mean MAGcon is no more. Nada. Zilch.

Cameron, Nash, Carter and Hayes have gone on to a new management under Chad's assistance. They're going on small meet ups and supporting a few clothing lines.

Shawn is going on tour with the one and only Austin Mahone. He's part of the opening act and has promised to offer some assistance whenever they come to L.A.

Taylor and his best friend Dillon are off to do whatever they plan to. They never really set a goal on what they want to do this next few months.

The Jacks are going to do a small tour sponsored by Digi. And are secretly planning to do movie.

All the boys have invited me to tag along at some point in time, but in the mean time I've asked my mom if I can stay here in LA and she also let me tag along with the boys once in a while. Im going to be staying at a rented house here, I'm using all the money I've earned from MAGcon to pay for the rent. And I've also told the boys that any of them can come stay at anytime.

"So Ella, how was your experience when you shortly worked with these boys?" Zarag, our current interviewer asked. I thought to myself.

"Definitely chaotic, but I've grown to handle certain situations with them so overall it wasn't all bad." She turned over to look at the boys, since I was currently on a couch with her and the boys were behind us in high chairs.

"My last question for you is, who is your favorite boy?" She looked at me directly. "I honestly don't have one." I winked at her. She giggled but here giggle sounded so fake, then turned to the boys. "Who do you think her favorite is?"

Sammy smiled and looked at me then Zarah. "Honestly it has to be me." A few of the boys nodded agreeing with him. Don't boost his ego! It's already big enough. I thought to myself.

"He's not joking, I'm closest the closest to him out of all of the boys to be honest, he was my little cushion when I needed him." I added, I looked up and saw Cam behind Sam looked a little taken back.

"That's so sweet!" She squealed. She turned to me and looked at me seriously. "What do you plan on doing this next few months?"

"To be honest I have no idea, I've been wanting to go to AI and do some studying there for fashion and retailing management, but for sure I'll be staying here in LA."

"That sounds nice, what about you boys?" She asked as she turned and smiled at them but not having to forget to glare at me first. *cough cough* fake *cough*

"Actually I'm going to move in with Ella since we'be been dating, and that I'm mainly free throughout our break." Sam said with a straight face. The boys turned their head and switched from looking towards my direction to Sam's, repeatedly. Sam looked at me and wink hinting me to go along.

"Oh yeah, I might have missed that part, sorry babe." I smiled at Zarah and Sam, and emphasizing my word on babe.

"It all started this one sunny day. Ella and I were headed to go to the movies but I decided to headed for the LA hills instead. I asked her by buying her these matching shirts saying, 'She's my bae.' and 'He's my bae.'" Same added on, again with his straight face.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Can asked looking hurt. I bursted out laughing causing everyone to look at my like a maniac.

"One because its not true and two because its so fun playing tricks on you guys, so gullible." I explained, hearing a few relieved sighs afterwards. "And we've been dating for three months already. So...." Queue straight face. It was Sam's turn to laugh. "Joking..."

*

"What's wrong with you two?!" Taylor asked me and Sam angrily. "I can ask you the same question!" I snapped. Taylor looked scared and raised both of his hands up. Yeaaah you better be scared. I heard Sam whisper to the others, "She's on her lady week so don't mind her."

"I'm going to back to my house and watch all day and night. And eat ice cream and cry my heart out watching the Titanic. Swaggy Out!" I announced and walked off.

sam's pov:

"Did she just?" I asked as I turned to the rest of the boys, they nodded in response. "Wow someone needs to have a talk with her."

"It surely won't be you." Cam added angrily. I titled my head and have him a questioning look. "Umm-Why not?!"

"Because you've spent enough time with her!" He looked at the boys and gestured them out.

"You sound like a jealous boyfriend, I don't know if it's mine or hers...." I jokingly replied. I grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge in a girly-slutty manner.

"Stop that!" He sighed and sat down on the couch, "I am jealous, because you know I've liked her since the beginning but you did nothing to help me! Whenever she needed someone she'll come to you and no one else."

"You can't blame me for that, she comes to me knowing I have her back. I mean you guys talk to her by whenever you or Taylor talk to her, you two never really do. You either just state at her or you'll make up lame and stupid excuses to leave." I said as I sat next to him, patting his back. "She thought you guy didn't like her since you never really talked to her. She offered for all of us to stay at her place, maybe you should take that chance." I walked out hearing scattered footstep near by. "That goes for you to Taylor." I yellef out as I walk away.

Why would you tell him that!?

Well, why not?

You know you like her too, so why help them?"

I-I-...

*Oooh short chapter. I did what I could while in my little world of writers block. I promise the next chapter will be so much better. This was supposed to be published on Christmas but I wasn't home so the WiFi I was using didn't let me post it now I'm like 3 days late, sorry!

Don't give up on this chapter there's another half to it but Watty won't let me post it, I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm open to suggestions. I'm really open. One, because I've been stuck and I do t really know how to continue this story. Two, I don't have a second one. I just see and hear people say that.