ii.

"I'll call you every other day mom!" I called out to her as I got in my car. She waved and I waved back. I started the engine and drove to the airport.

The next event is at San Diego, but my mom would rather make me take a plane there, which is only one hour and 30 minutes away... While driving.

What she didn't know is that I cancelled the airline ticket so I'll just drive over there. I kept the money for emergencies. By that I mean shopping.

**

"Boys! Boys!" Bart yelled trying to get all the hyped up boys to settled down. The only one paying attention out of the hormonal teenage boys was Aaron.

Aaron picked up the microphone from Lox's DJ table. He turned it on and tapped the mic a bit, then he yelled "Penis!"

Causing Jack and Jack to fall off the stage while rehearsing. Cameron, Taylor and Nash to bump into each other instead of going giant bouncy ball to giant bouncy ball with another giant bouncy ball. Carter and Matt to stop signing tees and for Matt to fall off Carter.

"Thank you Aaron." Bart patted Aaron's back, "Boys! I just wanna say have fun today and tomorrow. Also that we have a new member in the family," Bart checked his watch and started talking again. "she will be here in about 30 minutes." He finished then they all did their little chant. After Bart walked away the boys stayed close.

"I wonder if she's hot." Taylor suddenly announced. The boys looked at him and laughed.

"No calling dibs guys." Cameron announced sounding so responsible. The boys looked him this time.

"Why not?" Taylor asked.

"It's disrespecting women!" He called out. Everybody stopped for a minute and stared. A minute of silence rolled by and we bursted out laughing, including Cameron.

"But seriously no dibs until we all see her and talk it out." Cam said after he stopped laughing and put on a straight face. All the boys nodded and went back to what they were doing before.

After about 10 minutes they heard the screams of tons of fangirls. They looked over to where the noise came from and saw a girl standing by the open door. All the hormonal teenage boys' jaws dropped, well at least opened up.

  «« Ella's Point Of View »»  

I walked in and hundreds of girls crowding a door. I tapped a guy in a uniform's shoulder and asked him where MAGcon was. He guided me through the screaming girls and opened the double doors. At least 15 boys were standing in a group. I guess when they heard the screaming girls it caused them to turn over to me. A tall brown haired boy walked over to me, he looked about my age; Taylor. He pulled me in for a hug causing me to push him away forcefully.

"Um excuse him. I'm Cameron and that weirdo is Taylor. These are Jack Gilinsky, Jack-" I cut him off.

"Don't be silly! I know who you guys are." I announced. They all nodded and gave me warm hugs.

"Wait so whats your name?" Matt asked.

"I'm Ella, Ella Deen." I said all movie-like and walked away fromt he confused boys and towards Bart's and Nick's direction.

This is going to be a fun weekend!

*Im sorry its short. I wrote this in my World Geography class. Don't mind the errors I will fix it when I have a chance. A picture of Ella like on the side, or up to if you're in mobile.

Follow me on any of these sites:
Twitter- @elakaaay 
Tumblr- hihadobrev.tumblr.com
Insta- @hisgirlsel and @pam.ela