vi.

sam's pov:

The sun reached up to my eyes temporarily blinding me. I turnes to my other side to face Ella, literally. She was about an inch away from my face.

She is gorgeous, but not in a way that I would fight over her, along with Cam and Taylor. Even if that ever happens, she would never feel the same. I don't want to end up the same way that Cam and Taylor are right now.

Everyone knows, everyone can tell.

The fans already started their riot, with ships, fan-ship accounts and etcetera.

They're getting so caught up in everything that they forgot that they're still friends. Close, close friends.

Ella started shifting, I gently moved some loose hair from her face. There goes that tingly feeling. She groaned and started sitting up.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." I told her as I tried to calm her. "Nightmare?"

"Uhh, yeah. I'm sorry if I woke you up." She apologized. I caressed her hair as she put her back against my chest.

"It's okay, wanna talk about it?" I asked her politely. I didn't notice it before but she has goosebumps everywhere, she was also sweating and sounds a little hoarse. She then suddenly started shaking, so I set her down and got up to go grab some water and a towel. Poured some water in a disposable bowl and set it down on the night stand by my bed. I dipped the towel and squeeze the extra water out and folded it and laid it on her forehead. I guided her to sit and gave her some drinkable water.

"I'm sorry for bothering you." She apologized, again.

"Stop apologizing, it's okay. What happened anyways?" I asked once again.

"I had a nightmare, it was odd. Then I think I just had a minor panic attack..." She trailed.

"No panic attack is minor, should I call 9-1-1?" I asked worried.

"No, no it's okay. Can you just please lend me some clothes and maybe help me get to my room?" She asked, ever so politely. What a cutie.

Idiot shut up.

You shut up.

"So is that a no?" She asked again looking kind of hurt.

"No-I mean yes." I groaned. "Yeah let me get you some clothes, wanna go ahead and go to the bathroom?" She nodded and I went for my luggage. I pulled out a white tee with a floral frocket and some small sweat pants. I have no idea why I have those sweats but hey they're handy.

I walked over to the bathroom and knocked, Ella semi-opened the door and I slipped the clothes into her hands. After a few minutes she finally came out. God, she looks good in my clothes!

"Are you coming?" She asked by the door. I did not just zone out like that..I nodded. We walked towards her room, with my hand on her waist; guiding her. She unlocked her door and told me to wait for her. I did, she came out looking better than ever. She was wearing something simple yet looks hot on her.

"Wanna go get some food?" She asked me as she put on her shoe, grabbed her bags and keys.

"Yeah, sure." I replied. "Want me to drive?"

"I guess if you want." She smiled.

"Okay, we can go to this Mexican restaurant." I smiled at her back.

"Ooh Mexican food!" She cheered. She grasped my hand and drag me down the hall; well not literally. She stopped and I looked to see Cam and Taylor standing infront of us.

Fuck.

"Um... Where are you guys going?" Cameron asked as he looked and mine and Ella's hands.

"We're going to get some food." Ella told them. "We'll be back soon. Maybe we'll bring you some food, if we wont finish it all by the time we get back." She whispered the last few words.

I laughed and she began to drag me down the hallway again.

cam's pov:

Their hands, that killed me; just a little inside.

I watched them stroll away still hand in hand. I looked at Taylor and he was also watching them walked off to the sunset.

You're just a jealous bastard.

I am not a bastard. Wait did I just call myself a bastard?

"I saw them." Taylor suddenly announced. I gave him a questioning look.

"When we came back from The Cheesecake Factory, I went and looked for her to you know, say sorry. I looked for her in her room but she never answered the door, so I went to Sam's room to ask him if he knew where she was and I saw him; basically, spooning her." He looked slightly hurt. Maybe, he just reflects how I feel and look right now. I nodded; sadly and walked back to my room.

| 2-3 hours later |

I heard some rustling in the hallway and giggling. I had my door ajar and peeked at who was making all the commotion.

Sam had his hands on her waist and she was laughing at something he had said. Sam guided her to his room and they quietly shut the door.

There is this feeling inside my stomach, it's not those butterflies or anything romantic. It felt empty and slightly horrifying.

It makes me so upset that he can do things that I can't even fess up and do.

Hold her hands.

Have my hand resting on her waist.

Making her laugh, and smile as much as I can.

And just be with her.

I'm going to make up for all that I've missed.

Starting from now on, I am going to try and spend more time with her until we grow so close. Then maybe I can tell her how I feel about her.

How I love the way she laughs,

The way she slightly squint and shut her eyes when she reaches a high note,

When she smiles and her two cute little dimples show up.

How she looks so amazing in anything, and everything.

I am so whipped, and I can't even tell her.

*I want to say thank you for everything guys! Without ya'll I wouldn't have reached over 11k views! Love you guys!. Cam had the most votes and I just decided on that random boy to contradict the plot. Shhh! He's a surprise, but sorry for making this short. I seriously have a weird writers block.

The next chapter will be updated ones this chapter gets 500 views and/or 50+ votes.

Follow me on any of these sites:
Twitter- @pahvlin
Tumblr- hihadobrev.tumblr.com
Insta- @wr.cked and @pam.ela

I would really appreciate it if you ever followed anyone of those accounts above. Comment any feedback plus, its very much appreciated.