xi.

ella's pov:

"How was the date?" Sam asked through FaceTime. He's been grilling me for the past days.

"For the hundredth time Wilkie I didn't." I replied with an innocent expression.
"And for the hundredth time it was, plus don't call me Wilkie. It's sounds shitty." He replied.

That's why I called you that idiot.

"I heard that." He retorted.

"You were supposed to!" Okay stupid and terrible remark but I couldn't just tell him I was just thinking of it, he'll make fun of me for saying it out loud unintentionally.

"Right, so when's the second date?" He's pushing my buttons.

"Alright, that's it I'm hanging up." As I made the motion to press the end call button he stopped me.

"Fine. How about, you, Nate and I go out tomorrow?" He proposed.

"Hmm, so I can be your third wheel? No thanks." I joked, he hates that too! He hates it when I say things like that, specially those that involve bromances.

"You won't be a third wheel because Nate and I aren't a couple!"

Oops he's mad.

"But I ship it." I replied with a pout, which he responded to with an I don't care.

"Bitch."

"Heared you!" I sang.

"Don't care!" He songly replied.

"Fuck you Wilk."

"When and where, baby girl?" He replied seductively.

"You're so gay."

"Only for you hun."

"That didn't even make sense. Anyways, putting aside all that profanity, where do you plan on going?" I asked curiously as I dragged laptop to my closet. A girl needs to know so we can decide what's appropriate to wear.

"Coachella."

Did I hear him right?!

I squealed and Sam covered his ears and squinted his eyes in shock and frustration.

"Or we could just go see Unfrien-" I didn't let him finish his new suggestions as I replied with a big, fat 'no'. He laughed and mocke dny actions, he took his phone over to his closet and placed it on (I think is) a shelf.

"Strip!" I teased. He laughed and then smirked, he pulled of his shirt and danced like a stripper. I couldn't stop my self from laughing like a maniac.

How I love our friendship, its like both of us are together (like in a relationship) but we don't do anything couple-y in my eyes. We just act like ourselves with each other and not put too much thought into what we do together.

"Your turn babe." He smiled, it was a playful smile but it's genuine.

I pulled off my top and started to pretend I had a pile right by me. I stopped midway between my 'strip tease' and we both burst out laughing.

I picked a black cropped cami bikini shirt to replace my white flowy pajama shirt, now, on the floor.

"Are you going to wear the bucket hat I gave you?" I jokingly asked. Our conversation today is just full of teasing and jokes.

"No, I'm actually going to wear something that Nate and I came up with.-"

OTP, I muttered under my breathe.

"I'm wearing a white muscle shirt you got me, those black skinny jeans I have and just a backwards plain black hat." He continued as he got changed, he pulled down his ant and I started laughing once again. I'm telling you, I'm going to have like a damn 8-pack when this conversation is over.

He turned around and looked at me ever so suspiciously, "What's with the sudden burst of laughter? Huh Deen?"

I snickered, "I like your Minnie Mouse underwear." He looked down and I swear I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Shut up. They were my only clean pair!" He whined and I laughed even more.

"Whatever you say Minnie." I replied a so sent his a kiss and ended the call.

----

Sorry it's short but I've been stressing out about my AP tests that are coming up, plus my grades and finals. And the fact that districts for track is coming up this week doesn't help either.

I'm sadly going to be missing the second day of my track meet to go to Houston, which is a three hour drive from where I live. Which means I can write for three hours and I'll update all the stories I haven't before that day.

Do you know anyone, personally, that are going to Coachella? Or are you going to Coachella? If so TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASE!

All jokes aside, which are none.

Coac(hella really want to go.)

I apologize, again, that this chapter, its really short. The next one will be so much better I promise.

*hint* *hint*