iv.

«« Ella's Point Of View »»  

I am so freaking nervous! My first show starts in less than 30 minutes. All the boys have changed, bathed and did all their normal things that boys do. Which is just mainly stay on their phones, film their hilarious vines and just goof around everywhere. They were also announcing me, as an official guest right after they announce Jacob and Hayes. I like my outfit, most likely because Mahogany helped me with it and lend me a few things. I'm wearing a white dress that was peplum style covered with a pink peach colored lace that has a giant pink peach zipper on the back along with a thin brown belt. I'm wearing brown wedges with black straps. Mahogany just helped me with a few accessories including letting me borrow her signature head bands, I grabbed her black cat ears head band and headed out to the food reception that they assembled.

As I got there and went in I saw all the boys grouped together, not very unusual, and were talking until they noticed me come in. Once they did they sat back down and went on their phones. Now that's odd.

I walked over to the table where Jacob, Hayes, Mahogany and Sammy where sitting.

"What's up with them?" I asked as I motioned to the boys, who were back to crowding over the table.

"They're planning your Hell Week, I think." Hayes answered, looking over at them. I nodded.

"Did you guys experience Hell Week too?" I asked curiously, while secretly planning for some revenge. They all nodded, of course.

"Wanna help me?" I asked, again. They looked up from their phones, and suddenly payed attention to me. Jacob, Hayes and Sammy looked at each other then out up their elbows on the table and cupped their faces with their hands.

"Go on." Mahogany replied. I smirked and told them my plan on getting the boys back for them and for their turn for Hell Week.

They're not going to get me, specially because they seriously think I'm so weak.

| thirty minutes later |

They boys just got called up on stage to do their thing, good around and entertain their fans. It's scheduled to be all the performances first then the calling out girls to go with them on stage and all that jazz.

Did I just say jazz?

Yes, yes you did you idiot.

Ugh

All the performers did their thing and I was still waiting backstage for me to get called out. I was going to sing a song, then dance with Mahogany for a bit then join the boys. Everything was being recorded due to me. I laughed at myself for this.

I asked Danny, one of their security guard to watch my camera in the front so none of the girls would hit it with all the items they throw on stage. I was gili mint everything for a daily vlog I'm soon going to post on YouTube under my channel EllaFabChannel.

Great name huh? Yeah I know it sucks I made it up when I was like 10 okay! stop judging!

"Welcome Ella Deen!" One of the boys called out causing me to stop zinging out and basically talking to myself. I ran up the short stairs and onto the stage, there were a few boo's but they were all covered by all the screams and happy greetings.

I smiled and grabbed one of the microphones, mine was mine; as in it was customized like Mahogany's. Mine was covered with silver glitter with my name bedazzled with pink and lavender rhinestones.

"Hi guys!" I yelled onto the mic. The crowd roared with enthusiasm. "How are you guys doing today?" Another roaring respond. "Well today I have a lot in store for you! I'm going to sing two songs, one is a cover of Jack and Jacks' new single Paradise [Never Change] and another is one of your choice! I'm going to pick out a girl, or guy and asked you guys what song you want to for me to sing."

I walked over to the set up where Jacob just performed and sat down. The beat started playing in the background and I sang.

"Some people all about the dolla bill,

It's quite a shame that ain't really how you oughta feel,

It's all the same, every day, how you gotta deal,

With all the pain, ljgf89but in time it is gonna heal,

We never change for anybody that would just be insane,

Light a flame, rock it back and forth, let me take you away

With my words, I heard someone kicked it to the curb,

Keep your head held high, like you're chiefin' on the herb

It's absurd the way the dolla bill rules life,

Two types of people on this earth, who's right?

One side's controlled by material things,

The others live for experience and everything it brings

I'm the king of the latter, sing about what matters,

At the ball park with my friends swing batta batta,

Just another summers day, watch the sun fade away,

All I gotta say is we'll never change,

Get away from it all not a care in the world,

Watch the sun hit the water as the waves curl,

No plans but a drink in my hand,

No shoes, no shirt, swimsuit, ray bans,

Get away from it all no one knows where we're hiding,

Come on baby girl the water's fine just dive in,

Ain't a dream so open your eyes, we're just living in paradise,

Swear we'll never change."

I finished the song and soon heard many applause, I jokingly bowed and stood up.

"Woah. You sang our song better than us!" Gilinsky commented.

"I know, ain't it a shame?" I played. I heard some 'oooh's' in the audience. The Jacks smiled and the boys were laughing and yelling out so many random things, some were every filming it.

"You think so?" Johnson asked. I proudly nodded.

"How about a challenge?" I asked. The boys nodded encouraging me to go on. "We sing one song and let the Bart, Nick and Chad pick who the best really is?" I proposed. The boys gave me a weird look.

"I can't let these girls and guys vote!" I told them, again boo's echoed it the audience. "No offense guys but you would be biased! Don't you think I'd be fair to have it this way?" I heard a few yes'.

Bart, Nick and Chad walked up to the stage and stood in the back, the staff and crew have carried two more microphone stands for the Jacks.

It was time to pick what song. Mahogany put her phone or shuffle and landed on On Mine Too by Kalin and Myles.

 «« Cameron's Point Of View »»  

She started singing and I just couldn't take my eyes of her, she looks like and angel and even sounds like one. Her voice is so mesmerizing, it's really hypnotizing.

Come on Cameron! It's not like she likes you back.

Excuse you?

Someone's getting salty.

People voted for Taylor and Cam to be her lover so I did both on this chapter. Comment who you really want her to get with! Cameron or Taylor? Or a different boy?