21

Jungkook

I felt amused looking down at my baby.

How could she sleep in such a place?

I let her snuggle in my chest, eyelids peacefully shut.

I held her tightly close to me, it had been a while since she fell asleep. Was giving me head tired her that much?

I chuckled at the thought, and after hearing her soft cute snores.

I didn't mean to be a goddamn creep watching her take a nap. But I hadn't realized I took the advantage and recollected the time I gave her shit of a father a visit.

"L-Look, I promise I'll bring back the money! Just give me back my fucking daughter! She's not part of this fucking mess! Give her to me!"

I walked around his living room. I grimaced when my feet met an emptied bottle of beer, crumbs of chips all around the couch that looked like it had been shitted upon for a whole fucking century, came with the empty packages of food. All in all, everything looked like a fucking dumpster.

But what caught my attention was the sewed-up, little doll laying on the floor. I narrowed my eyes, slightly tilting my head in mirth. I bent down and seized hold of it before turning around again.

Satuo sat at the wooden chairs, the same chairs where I had his friends dispatched. I had Namjoon Hyung and my men point their guns at him. One wrong move. He's better off dead.

I caressed the little doll in my hand. "And why should I give her back to you?" I lifted a brow. "So you can continue on treating her like shit?"

Namjoon Hyung pressed his gun more on Satuo's temple as he resumed resisting. "Fucking bastard! Give her to me- I'll give you the goddamn money, alright!? That's what you want, right?! Give Sana to me! You fucking asshole! SHE'S MY FUCKING DAUGHTER! GIVE HER TO ME!"

I gave him a tiny smirk, showing him the little doll. I just knew it was my kitten's.

"Oh, but it's not the money I'm after anymore, Satuo." I taunted, my smirk growing bigger.

"Let's just say that I had taken a liking to your daughter."

I knew she had a fucked-up father. But I hadn't expected he'd want his daughter back.

Now, all I knew is that there's just no fucking way I'll have him get near her.

No fucking way.

I caressed her shoulder, as she still slept sound.

But then I began to reminisce once more, only this time the memory is far greater than the rest.

I bit my bottom lip, recalling each and every second of what had just happened earlier in my head like I recorded it.

Her plump, naturally pink lips envelop my cock.. small fingers around it.. Fuck- she's so goddamn hot.

Her throat was warm, and I had almost come to the spot right after she tightened it around me. And the fact that it was her first time was too good to be fucking true. It was the best head I'd ever received.

But the cherry on top of it all was the way she looked up at me as she choked around my shaft. Eyes pleading for my approval, so wanting to please me and I fucking liked it.

I was having a good time until I heard a goddamn knock. An irritatingly, familiar pattern of knock emits from the door.

"Hey, Don! I got some news for ya! Mind letting me in?"