Old Memorys

Nashi P.O.V.

Awhile later I opened the door the apartment it oddly seemed to have be upkeep no dust or cobwebs. I dropped my bag on the floor and looked around there was a small bathroom and a nice kitchen, the main room had a table a desk and a bed. I walked over to the bed and scanned it there was a rough draft of a book and a quill beside it, in the drawers there was a bunch of letters that hadn't been sent and were all addresses to this girls mom. I didn't want to look any farther so I slowly almost carefully slipped under the covers of the pink sheets to fall asleep almost instantaneously.

Natsu P.O.V.
I watched as Lucy died and I couldn't get to her, her screams echoed in my ears and I couldn't get to her no matter how much I ran. Then I watched myself say those terrible things to her and how upset she looked. How she ran out the door with streams running down her face.

I woke up with a start sweat running down my body, happy was at Carla's tonight so I was alone in my house. I got up and got dressed my mind racing. I was just trying to protect her from the missions our team had been going on.

I was already walking down the street and I knew the way without thinking even in the middle of the night. Ever since I had confessed that I loved her in more than ways than one I became overly protective. Why was I so stupid to think I could be so close to Lissana and distance myself from Lucy without hurting her. Soon I was at her apartment and I went trough the window onto her bed. I just layed there rembering the fun times I had with Lucy not bothering to get under the covers.

I could almost smell the strawberrys and vanilla...Wait a minute! I could and there was something else to! I shoot up and took a better look, there was something under the covers! I stealthily got off the bed and went to walk to the door.

Nashi P.O.V.

My eyes shot open when I heard a large crash that was to close to my bed for comfort. I slowly got up grabbing the closest thing to me which happened to be a fairly large book. It was still dark so I could barely see the figure that stood before me, I was terrified yet curious at the same time so I crept forward as the figure scrambled to get up. I was directly behind what looked to be a him and bought the book up ready to strike and as I brought the book down over his head but he grabbed my arm before it hit him. I stood there like an idiot just staring and I realized it was the man that brought me to Fairy Tail. "What are you doing here?" I asked backing away a little.

"I should be asking you the same thing what were you doing sleeping in her bed this isn't your house!" he said this forcefully but he didn't seem mad, more hurt than anything.

"It's not yours either!" I shot back he seemed stunned so I continued with "I'm just staying here until I get enough jewels to get my own place,"

"Oh" he scratched the back of his head awkwardly and turned the lights on. "Did you use any off the perfume left here?" I was slighlty taken back by his question but he acted like it was completely normal.

"umm... no, why" I was confused and he had an odd look on his face like he was studying me.

"No reason it must be my imagination." he shurged whatever he had been thinking off and proceded to jump out the window after waving bye to me. I stood there in shocked still processing what just happened, it was still dark out so I collapsed back into bed with the crazy events of today running through my head.

A/N: I'm so sorry that it's taken months for me to update this chapter but I hope you liked it.