Father?

"Open the gate of the lion! Leo!" I shouted this and the key lit with a bright light and a man stood before me with orange hair that looked like a lion's mane.

"What do you need, Nashi" He gave me a toothy grin before fixing his glasses and surveying the scene. Natsu... my father was throwing fiery punches at Zeref with a rage I've never seen in a human before. The other parents were fighting together but they barely seemed to be able to scratch Zeref. When the man saw Zeref his expression changed to angry and he nodded to me before we both took off in a sprint towards Zeref.

"Lion Brilliance!" The man I'm calling a lion created a bright light not unlike my own blinding light that stunned Zeref for a second and gave me the chance to attack.

"Solar Flare!" I dived toward Zeref and my hand exploded with a fiery heat, he didn't dodge in time so my fist connected with his jaw. He stumbled back an already visible burn across his face, the clearing went silent everyone standing their ground.

"Looks like father and daughter reunited, this will be fun." Zeref laughed, he changed his stance and seemingly became more serious. He flicked his wrist and the surrounding area froze the wind stopped and I heard nothing but my own breath.

"What the?" My father must have noticed too and when I looked back he was the only person other than me and Zeref not frozen. My father didn't hesitate any longer as he lunged towards Zeref blazing with fire. Zeref didn't move until seconds before Natsu got inches away from him, he barely moved and in a flash Natsu was on the ground struggling to get up.

I took the chance to strike, "Solar Storm!" I created a swirl of light and heat that took Zeref by surprise he jumped out of the way not until after his clothing had been scorched. I moved into hand to hand combat with Zeref throwing punches as fast and as hard as I could, he dodged all but a few and my father had joined in making it difficult to dodge both of us. Zeref kicked my legs under me but before he could hit me again Natsu hit him in the gut causing him to not so gracefully fall back. I felt a sudden gust of wind and everyone else started moving again they stopped in confusion since Zeref was now on the ground and Natsu was hitting him repeatedly in the face.

"Natsu stop!"Erza ran over trying to pull him off Zeref, Natsu kept hitting him for as long as he could before she was able to restrain him.

"LET ME AT HIM! HE DOESN'T DESERVE MERCY!" Natsu was yelling and kicking to get out of  Erza's grasp but after a few moments he seemed to cool off. I noticed everyone else was hesitant to go near them but Gajeel had already restrained Zeref even though he wasn't going anywhere in his state. The air was thick enough to cut as Natsu glared at Zeref.

"We should hand him over to the council... I think." Wendy spoke up from behind me obviously scared of Natsu, he slumped knowing he wasn't going to win and simply nodded. Erza let go of him reluctantly and he stayed sitting on the ground while everyone else left taking Zeref with them. 

"Hey...uh... Natsu I have something to tell you." I approached my father gathering up my courage, he looked over to me his thoughts obviously else where. "I found Lucy Heartfilia's Journal, i-it said she was my mother... and you're my father." His attention snapped to me and his eyes started tearing up he got up and pulled me into a hug, I felt myself starting to sob. We stood there for what felt like an eternity crying into each others shoulders.

"N-Nashi... I love you."

A\N:

I'm so sorry this took so long I have no excuse for that and I know this chapter is really short I'm just terrible at fight scenes. So if you didn't get it this is the last chapter and thanks so much to everyone who supported me through these two books I never thought I'd get more than one vote. I hope you guys liked it!