Zeref

Soon we were at the spot where I lost Nashi's captor so Miki and Ryuu could start tracking them. They followed faint footsteps to the edge of a dark forest, they continued into it while I exchanged a look with Seiko. We hurried after them not wanting to get lost in the unnatural darkness of the woods.

Nashi P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a dark room that was only illuminated by a small stream of light coming through a window. I could tell that my hands were bound by rope and I was on the floor in a small room. After walking around the room it was obvious this was a girls bedroom and it had two doors but both were locked. I looked out the window to see it was about midday and there were trees outside.

"Small solar flame!" I tried to do the spell as quietly as possible, my hands lit up with sun magic and the ropes binding my hands burnt off. "That's better." I said to myself smugly. I wouldn't be able to get through the window since it was to small so I looked through drawers trying to find something to help. I found a small book that looked like a diary and looked at the first page, it had the owners name...Lucy Heartfilia. The journal was snatched out of my hands and I spun around to see a young man with short dark hair and dark eyes.

"You can't read this yet, it's not time." He stated this holding out the journal in front of him.

"Where am I! Why am I here!" I demanded stepping closer to him.

"You're here because I brought you here, infact you're standing in the same spot she was when she agreed to help me." he gestured to where I was standing, I just glared at him how dare he kidnap me. "I need you to help me as she did I can teach you forgotten magic more powerful than anything you've ever seen!" His eyes glinted as he tried to persuade me to join him but I stood stubbornly.

"Why would I trust you, I don't even know you." I stood my ground not backing down.

"I'm Zeref, you will help me because your mother did and you are even more powerful than she was." as he said this time seemed to slow down I took a step back the stubbornness left me all I could think about was that he could know my parents. I suddenly felt dizzy and I fell onto the bed and just sat there, I was vaguely aware that he had left the room locking it behind him. After a while I stood up and tried the doors again, this time the second door was open and it led to a small bathroom.

I went back to the room and looked out the window again, it was almost sunset already I felt my stomach growl. I spent the next little while searching for anything else but only found some writing ink and paper. There was a knock on my window and I looked over to see Chiyo standing on the other side. I rushed over and opened it so we could talk.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard Seikos voice and stood on my tiptoes to try and see him.

"Yeah but this guy says he knows something about my mother and that he wants my help, what should I do?" I bit my lip trying to answer my own question and they were silent for a moment.

"We have some friends who think they can get you out of here are you ready?" Chiyo spoke this time and I run the idea through my head.

"Yeah but if you see a journal, grab it." I replied before two others took Chiyo's place in front of the window.

"We are gonna create a distraction and get you out of here be ready to run out the door okay." The girl spoke with what seemed to be her twin nodding beside her.

"Yeah I'm ready but the door is locked so your gonna have to find the key." I said this before going back to sitting on the bed to wait for them to make their move. I waited before hearing some shouting and then the lock opening I stood and saw Chiyo standing at the doorway. I ran over to her and saw that it lead to a living room with nothing but basic furniture. The journal was on a small table and grabbed it before continuing to follow Chiyo. We got outside and I saw the twins fight in perfect harmony against Zeref. They still weren't hitting him even with Seikos help but atleast they were keeping him back. I joined in to try and help so  we could retreat.

"Large solar flame!" I shouted this and like before a ball of fire lit up my hands except instead if a small controlled flame it was a large ball that enveloped my hand and shot forwards at the man. He was caught by surprise but it still didn't hit him. I was obvious we weren't gonna win since no one had even landed a hit so we started to retreat. I shot the solar flame at him as seiko threw up walls or shot arrows of ice. The twins brought down a blow that actually hit Zeref and caused him the stumble back. They took the chance and retreated with us but Zeref recovered quicker than I thought and started to come at us.

"Sun's blinding light!" I let out a sheet of light that was blinding to anyone who saw it directly but I was immune to it just like I was to the heat of my magic. Luckily no one on  my side saw it since we were fleeing through the dark forest.