Felix:
UR ded to moi, boi.

Me:
Thanks!

"Who was that?" Minho asked. "Heh, it's Changbin's boyfriend." I told him.
"Hmm... Lix's blushing while Changbin's too straightforward. Having a feeling somethings gonna happen later." He said as I agreed.

I soon felt bored reading the book so I instead just went to use my phone,watching some YouTube videos. "Yah your data won't burst?" Minho asked me and I shooked my head, not talking.

"You should listen to Chewing Gum. The song is like really energetic, bubbly and more." Minho said and I just nodded. Minho keep asking me questions and I just nodded or shook my head. Soon after, he asked,

"Why won't you talk to me? You only talked to me for a while, and now you're only either nodding your head or shaking your head.." Minho said sadly. I felt some guilt in me as I dared not to look at him, cause I had a feeling that I would tell something.

I just mumbled a 'sorry' as I continued watching. Minho, on the other hand, continued staring at me until the recess bell rang. I ran out of the classroom once the bell rang, to the rooftop while Minho chased me. I immediately hid on the rooftop (a higher place, I mean.. Abit higher.) when Minho appeared and looked around.

"I swear he ran up here..." Minho said to himself. "Jisung.." Minho called my name before leaving, closing the door. I got Down from where I was hiding at, when the door opened again, revealing Minho.. Beads of sweat dropped as I ran away from Minho.

"Jisung wait!" Minho said as I stopped running, looking at him. "Why won't you talk to me?" He ask.  "Why can't you answer me? Ever since I confessed to you, you've been keeping awfully quiet in front of me. But you don't when you're with others." He said. "Do you know something?" He asked as I flinched. "Jisung.. Please, tell me.. Why won't you talk to me?" Minho said as I slowly saw tears in his eyes, falling. I walked towards him and hugged him.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I-I didn't want to tell you.." I mumbled. "Can you tell me??" Minho asked, showing me the puppy eyes. I mean who would reject someone who shows a puppy eye? (me ffs)

"I found out that I had... H-hanahaki...because of you.." I mumbled. "and it was after you confessed.." I continued. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry you suffered from Hanahaki.. You almost died because of me.."Minho said, tears starting to fall again. "No.. Its not. It was because I fell for you, that I had it." I told him. "But its still my fault tha-" I silenced Minho with my lips on his.

"I told you its not.. Don't blame yourself.. Plus....

I like you, too." I muttered the last line. A smile formed around his mouth as he put his lips on mine, this time sharing a more gentle yet passionate kiss.

"You're mine." Minho said. "Not yet, I haven't even answer you... Sir." I told him. "Oh shut up." Minho said as he kissed me again and pulled back. "So what's your answer?" He asked. "No.." I said as his expression immediately showed sadness.

"You thought I would say that to my love?" I grinned at him as I hugged him. "Yes, I would love to be yours." I said. He hugged me as we shared a kiss together. "Shall we go, Hanliet?" Minho asked as he stuck out his hand. I chuckled as I replied,

"Yes we may, Rominho." and took his hand.

"YOU'RE FINALLY TOGETHER! YESSSSSSS. MY MINSUNG HEART HAS SAILED!!! Well it has sailed for a long time but YEEEEEAA MATEEEE!" Felix shouted as he pushed through the door. Clapping came as the other walked through the door saying 'Congrats', 'Congratulations!'.

"Finally! Now, next Minsung operation, getting married." Felix said.
"Too extreme Lix." Changbin said. "Whut in the end they will get married. Just like, Seungjin, Woochan, Changlix and Jeonghoon.. No, maybe Jiin? Or.. JeongJi? IDK MATE." Felix shouted as we all laugh and went back.

_______________________________________

Ik this is a crappy ending but I had to finish it.. So I just finished it like this. I'm really thankful for everyone who read this story. Ik it's quite bad, maybe yall enjoy it. Please do mind my english, some of it might be broken English due to me living in Singapore so we usually use Singlish. I really hope everyone enjoyed it! For now, it's bye. Thank you!!!
Your author,
-StayNewWannaZens