SPECIAL Chapter

When I woke up I could already feel the fatigue from yesterday. The ache in my body travels up and down like a slithering snake. My body slowly rises up from my bed with a cracking sound.

"Not good," I yawn out. I did my morning stretch as I get ready for the day.

As I exit the bathroom I went to grab a new shirt but stop. The reflection in the mirror stared back at me. As always my fingers trace the scars on my chest and stomach. On my good days I see them as battle scars, something I should be proud of considering I survive a psychopath; On my bad days I only see something ugly that would always mock me for my failures.

"Disgusting," I muttered. When I finished getting dress I left my room.

The breakfast I prepared for myself tasted bland and empty. I stab my scrambled egg with the fork and munch on it silently. This happens for a few more times until I finish. Leaving the plates on the sink, I threw myself on the sofa.

"What's today.... Christmas?" I sigh as I place my phone back on the coffee table. "Nothing good then,"

"You're becoming too pessimistic, Y/N,"

I close my eyes and ignore the teasing voice. It's all in my head.

"Of course ignore me, dummy, " The voice mock softly. "Doesn't mean I'm leaving."

Turning towards the sofa I close my eyes tighter. Go away.

"Come on! It's Christmas time. The day where happiness is blooming like summer. The day where presents is a must and family time is at a all time high." Then a soft and warm hand held my shoulder making me jump. "oh... What's wrong, Y/N?"

"Why?" I choke out.

"Why what?"

"Why are you here?" I open my eyes and saw her. "You're dead, Y/B/N."

"Oh that," She muttered. It was silent for a few seconds before a grin took over my dead best friend's face. "Let's celebrate Christmas together!"

"W-what?"

"No time to waste!"

Before I could get a word out she pulled my hand and drag me outside.

What the hell is going on?!

~°~°~°~°~°~

"Eat,"

"No,"

"Just a bite,"

"No,"

"Come on, it's even your favorite!"

"No,"

The annoying sun still continues to bother me through the glass window of small ice cream shop down the road. It wasn't anything special, just an ordinary chocolate ice cream mix with vanilla.

"Please Y/N," Y/B/N gave me her best pleading look with a pout.

I soften my features and she started smiling in victory. "No means No."

"Ass," She said with her arms cross. I shrug before glaring at her.

"What?" She asks with her head tilted to the side.

"You're dead," I said flatly.

"Does it look like I'm dead?" She snorted with her arms spread.

Her eyes are filled with life rather than those cold empty ones. The lips I saw on her last day was deathly pale, but now it's brightly pink. The rest of her body scream life and energy much to my confusion.