Chapter 32

A/N: Just a little gift from me for all of those who had a good or bad valentines day :) This chapter is a mix of happy and sad but this chapter is the most fun to write and I hope you enjoy it more than I wrote it.

"I love you." The brown eyed girl said. Her eyes sparkling with love and happiness under the moon.

I felt my lips quirk up in a full wide smile. "I love you more baby. "

"Oh,really? " She raise her eyebrow.

Yeah so much that it will make you think I'm crazy

"Of course." I replied with no hesitation.

"How much do you love me then?" She ask leaning in close to my lips.

I felt my heart beat rising up rapidly, my mind focusing on the beautiful girl in front of me. Her hair that felt so soft and luscious against my fingers, her skin that's smooth and soft that always  comfort me in my time of need, her lips...her lips that always drives me up above the clouds of pure ecstasy, but my favourite part of her is her heart. Her heart, the heart that made her feel desire, want, protectiveness, and love for me and me only.

"I love you so so much that I gave you my heart even though it was...broken so many times. I trust you with my body and heart even though it was bruised and hurt before. Not once I thought of being with another woman or even fantasize about it." I felt a small droplet of watery substance hit my lip. "Don't cry baby, because I can't beat myself up for making my beautiful girlfriend cry. "

She laugh lightly as she rub her tears away. "You are such a charmer. "

I stood up and place my hands on my waist my head facing the side posing. "Just call me Super Charm my darling. "

She laugh out loud. "O-Oh my-my God! " She held her stomach as she rolled around the grass around her.

I smiled at the sound of her laughter it sounded like the bells in heaven.

She's my heaven, my safe heaven

Wake up!

I turn around but found no one there.

"What's wrong babe? " My beautiful girlfriend ask as she recovered from her laughter party.

"Did you-"

Wake up now!

I clutch my chest in pain as I stumble down to the ground landing beside my baby.

I felt soft hands cupping my cheeks. "Y/N what's wrong? " Her voice sounds so worried but I could not utter a word even if I want to.

The pain in my chest just keep on coming.

What the heck is happening

After a few moments of laying in the lap of my girlfriend writhing in pain it finally subsided.

"Are you OK now? " She ask checking me once I relax.

"I think.. so?" I don't even know what happened.

"What was that? " I ask once she started planting soft kisses on my forehead and cheeks.

"I don't know but let's not think about it for now. " She said.

I could feel something off about her. We were laughing and having the time of our lives and when I was laying in the ground in pain she became suspicious.

Something's not right here

"Why not? " I watch as she averted her eyes away from mine.