t h i r t y o n e

s t r e e t 4 : mo t i o nd e t e ct e d !

RECORD ¿

[ Y E S / N O ]

[ Y E S / N O ]

You have selected ‣ YES

jin and namjoon continued their run down the street and jin had his eyes glued to his phone through which he was frantically texting jeongguk, hoseok and yoongi. Much to his dismay, he received replies from none.

namjoon kept glancing back from time to time in order to make sure that no creature was in sight. Their footsteps synchronized along with their pants as they kept their eyes peeled for any sign of the missing trio.

a silhouette of a figure appeared a few meters away from jin and namjoon and the pair immediately froze again, ready to bolt down the street if necessary. but as the figure got closer and closer it became clearer that it was actually a human, judging by the fact that it appeared to have all its limbs and senses intact.

jin and namjoon hurried their footsteps as they realized the figure was, in fact, yoongi and no one else. As soon as the trio was close enough yoongi spoke,

"did you find them?" and after a pause, "i couldn't."

beads of perspiration dripped down yoongi's forehead and his coat draped over his shoulder as his eyes sparkled with immense worry and concern.

"we didn't either, let's go. we don't have that much time before the creatures make their way back up."

they turned the corner, now walking down a street they've avoided merely because the street itself had an unsettling aura to it which made none of the members of the friend group want to walk down that street. but something part of namjoon could sense that jeongguk and hoseok were in that street somewhere.

after walking for a good two minutes or so, they were merely exhausted. yoongi stopped walking as he bent down with his head down as he panted.

"guys, this is exhausting. where the fuck did both of them go? did you try giving them a call or a text?"

namjoon glanced back at the phone as he sighed exasperatedly.

"i did, multiple times. they wouldn't answer—

"hyung? is that you?" a voice cut through the air reaching namjoon's ears causing him to turn back in shock, towards the figure a few feet away from him.

namjoon rushed to the younger, wrapping his hands around him as yoongi and jin sighed in relief.

"jeongguk, oh my god, where the hell were you? why did you leave without telling us, jeongguk?" namjoon spoke, sternly and jeongguk's eyes welled up in tears as he clung onto namjoon's t-shirt.

"i'm s- sorry, they texted me saying that y- you were outside and that you needed my help s- so I wanted to come help you. but turns out they tricked me, hyung. i'm sorry. i realized that w- when the cranks ran a-after me."

namjoon watched the younger for a while before pulling him into another hug. jin watched the scene unfold with concern edged onto his faces.

"jeongguk, listen to me, did you see hoseok anywhere?"

jeongguk shook his head, concerned. suddenly, yoongi walked over to them, his face brimmed with sadness and shock. namjoon looked at yoongi with concern as he raised his head slowly to meet the former's eyes.

"i found hoseok." but everyone could feel there was more to it so they waited for yoongi to continue.

"he's dead, namjoon. hoseok's dead."