t w o

5 MAY 2034

5 MAY 2034

◣ C A M E R A  2

"close the door and curtains, baby. i'll light some candles."

taehyung announced rushing to the kitchen where he quickly grabbed a match box and one single candle. he lit the candle and fixed it onto the dining table right next to the small vintage radio that taehyung had in his possession.

the former did as he was told to, pulling the curtains and locking the door as he turned around to face his lover, unable to properly make out his figure he stretched out his hands in hopes of grabbing onto something that belonged to the other.

taehyung reached out grabbing hold of his beloved, pulling him all the way to where the candle was placed at. but he didn't let go. his grip tightened around his frame as their bodies started to sway to a rhythm only they could comprehend. 

taehyung turned on the radio as a soft melody started to reverberate around the room. they continued to dance in silence, surrounded by a comfortable silence while basking in each others' warmth.

"i love you, jimin. more than the stars love the darkness." taehyung announced to which the latter responded with a light kiss on his lips.

and so they continued to dance the night away, enveloped by the euphony and the candlelight, momentarily neglecting the fact that their every move was being monitored.