The Fight

Taylor's POV

i wake up my body sore from all that happened last night. Wait how did I wake up without Stella like yelling at me. i look around to see that everyone is moving, people changing, brushing their teeth, alarms blaring. I glance around and see Stella come out of the bathroom , drying her hair, she has on her black sneakers and red racerback that says" Dauntless in Training" and black work out shorts.

" Oh Hey I was just coming back to wake you, Violet, Aria, and me  are going to the training room in 10 minutes so be ready because your coming." she says as she beginnins to do a sideways braid. 

"Okay" I saw even though I don't understand, today we don't have to be in the training room till after lunch. Either way I make my way to the bathroom, the whole time as I am  brushing my teeth, putting on my black tank top matchng my black leggings and sneakers. I leave my hair down to dry and run to training room still trying to wrap my head around why we are going there.I walk briskly through the halls and push open the doors to the training room.

There waits Tobias, Stella, Violet, Aria and Tris. Everyone is at a punching bag, working on their technique. Tobias and Tris working as a team to help their form. I join in and start punching it, all I can think about is how I must have looked like a weak Amity, no offense. Actually less than that beacuse an Amity beat me! I just NEED to get better, I need to show my stregethes, but how can I get better we are already 1/3 throught the first part of intiation and I am if not bottom of the list then too close for comfort.

Tobias must have seen my distress because he I can see his concerned face as he glances by.

" Everyone stop whoever or whatever you're punching and please join me in the ring." He shouts loud enough for us to hear. " As you all know we Dauntless are about being brave but that's only half of it. we are the people who are trained to protect everyone, so we must act fast, swiftly an effectivley that means we have to be smart. This might make me sound like and Erudtite but you have to think situations out stragesticly, especially life or death situations. You can't just throw yourself at danger screaming" LOOK AT ME PLEASE KILL ME" at this point in the speech he takes a pause to stare at Tris like, I am talking about you. She smiles sheepishly back at us.

" As I was saying, in this point of the intiation to get through it you must thinking like an Erudite but act like a Dauntless. So to do so you must find your oppounent, study them, how the move, the hints the drop about later actions, where they will go etc. For example Tris come here and Taylor come here.

Surprised to hear my name i stand still for a little, but after collecting my thoughts I get up and move to the mat,Tris acts the same way.

" Assume the fighting position and fight, but don't actually hit each other." He instructed. We did as he said and as we did he narratived our moves and how we anaylize them.

" Tris could easily punch Taylor in the face since Taylor's arms are too far down from her face." In which Tris " punches me" I fall back onto the mat as if I was punched covering my face as she looms over me Tobias continues to narrate. " Now that Tay's hands are up they are too far up Tris could now kick her in the gut or ribs, But by doing so Tris would be in an easy state to be tripped with one foot in the air her balance is off." After he says that I do exactly that and " sweep" her legs.

This goes on for awhile as we all switch off fights, Stella and me, her and Aria,Violet and Tobias etc. Once we were all Erudited up we trained a little more getting our stamina, strenght etc, we all left, but just as I was going to leav somone pulled my wrists and yanked me behind some punching bags. It was Stella, her eyes wide and glazed what is the matter?

" What are w..."

"SHHHH, just listen" she half yelled half whispered poitning at Tobias and Tris.

They embraced each other, loving the warmth and safness of their lover's arm. then they kissed, not a kiss on the check or a peck but a powerful, intenese kiss. Their lips moved in sync, as it intensified it Tris smiled and of course Tobias couldn't help but smile too. 

" I love you, so much Beatrice"

" I love you two"

" I love you three"

" I love you four" and then Tobias wedding style scooped Tris up in hs arms as she giggled like a kid and ran off with her. My eyes watered at that adorable moment, they are my real life OTP. I looked over excepting to see Stella but all I saw was a pile of lump laying on the floor clutching her heart.

" What are you doing?" I ask, wanting to see what she says.

" The feels are too strong for me too handle, so they ended up stealing my heart" she says showing no emotion at all. 

I laugh and then grab her hand and drag her out of the gym towards the cafetria were are friends were waiting. When after dragging my lump of a sister to the cafetria and her getting over the feels and sitting down and acting normal for a little I ate like an animal. I grabbed food, stuffed my face , drank something then repeated this until I was to full to move, as I looked at my friends they all were too full as well. As we waited for the food we just gorged oursleves in to digest we talked about an important topic, love.

Stella says she knows someone who has a crush on me, I didn't believe her until she told me the fact. He      is Tyelr, his eyes are brown, his hair is brown and swept to the side, is about 5'7, is slighlty older, has flames on his arm, is an intiatiate too. 

" what did you stalk him?" I ask wondering where she got all this information.

" maybe, a litlle, yes but for you! I also have one for Violet.." just as she was probably going to go into specific detail about him an announcment came on.

" everyone, go to your rooms and get some sleep early, tomorrow adn for the next few dyas you will need it." So we all did as the voice said, thoug I don't know when the Dauntless started caring about what time we go to sleep but whatvever that sounds like a great idea to me. So I get into bed not even bothering to change and instantly fall asleep, though I still couldn't shake the feeling that what just happened was weird.

HEYYY you guys missed me? Sorry for not updating in a while but hey this is good right an little longish chapter. Hope you guys enjoy we got 400 VIEWS!!!!!! This is sooo great thank you all who read it and like it or love it. I will try too update soon so hold on, mean while don't forget to comment any ideas or questions, PLEASE VOTE if you like this chapter ot story and have a great , week, day, month, year, hour and life STAY SASSY MY FRIENDS - sophiasilva0615