Rush

Aria's POV

As the group of roudy Duntless intiates carried us into an enormous buliding. Once we got to the top my heart dropped. The view was, in a word,amazing. The sky was a brilliant dark blue the bottom was lined with pink, purple, and red areas where the sun has not fully set. I watched the sun drop behind the bulidings as the group dropped my friends and I down.

"Oh MY GOD" Stella exclaimed pointing in front of her. I front stood 4 ziplines side by side.

" This will be AWESOME!!!!!!" Taylor shouted, she wasted no time running in front of the one all the way to the left. We all followed. Soon we were strapped in all onour stomachs face first, our bodies dangling a good 100 feet above the ground.

" You guys ready" A boy I think named Zeke Asked finishing tighnening Viloets's straps. She was all the way on the right, me on her left. then Stella, next Taylor.

" Totally!" Viloet screamed.

"Lets do this!" I hollered pumped.

3....2.....1..... GO! And we were off. We spead down the decline faster than I though possible, all around me was the shrieks of joy from my friends. We all spread our arms like we were flying. It was pretty cool, literally the night was kind of chilly. I could see my breath when I breath, I can feel the cool whisps of wind curling around my fingers,sending shivers down my spine.

I have never felt this way and I hope this feeling, this night never ends. I close my eyes and just dream. But suddenly I don't feel the wind anymore, I open my eyes and I am inside a building, it seems teared apart, behind us I can still feel the cool air but inside the disesambled building is warm.

" This is SO cool, I am freaking out right now" Taylor says her voice draped in excitment. " Ever since I have heard about this zipline i have wanted to go on it."

" So.... since yesterday, when Four told us about it" Stella remarks.

Taylor gives her a " shut up or I will kill you in your sleep" look. Ahhh sisterly love. I looked forward again, to see the line drops straight down.

As Stella and Taylor bicker like little kids I watch as the get ready for a big surprise, Viloet is watching to. In 3...2...1... NOW

"AHHHHHHHHH" The both scream at the top of there lungs as we plumpet straight down towards the concret only to stop at the last minute and head forward. The stop screaming a nd blush a light red obviously embarresed. Me and viloet laugh and soon so do they. And we just laugh and laugh and laugh, until who knows how long it stops though when I hear voices.

"Pull the cord," And " Stop" Without missing a beat I grab the stop cord and so does my friends. I inintentionaly close my eyes, but when I open them my face lies inches no, centimeters from a brick wall.

I turn to my friends dangling a few yards above the ground." How do we get down"

" We do the obvious Dauntless thing, we jump." Taylor announces. All at once we unclip our harness and free fall towards the ground. For a second I though they wouldn't catch me, I mean in Erudite they teach you you can never trust anyone. But Loe and behold a hundred arms catch me and engulf me. When I finally get out of " the Wall of Arms" my friends and I meet up and decide what we should do.

" So... what now?" I ask curious.

" I got it!" Violet shouted. " She points to a guy's arm.

"We get muscles?" I ask confused.

" NO" Viloet face palms " On his arm you pansycake." I take a double take and see what Violet is saying, on the gys musclular arm is a tattoe of a flame, the Dauntless flame to be excact.

" Tattoes? Sounds good to me" Taylor says nonchalent , obviously trying to hide her joy.

" Well what are we waiting for christmas? Last one there is the pansycake!" And with that Stella broke out into a full sprint to the tattoe parlor.

When we finally got there we were all out of breath, but manageed not to faint. We sat in the chairs of the waiting room and poundered what tattoes we should get. Once we finally got our ideas we were just i time because once we finished we got called. My tattoe artist was Tori, Stella got Tris, Taylor got Christina, and Violet got a guy named Logan. Let me tell you the pain was okay... NOT it hurt like HELL.

MY god it hurt a lot, and don't think I am a pansycake because imagine having a needle stabing ink onto your skin YA thats what I thought. But it was worth it since they all came out really well. Once they were all done we headed back to our dorm to share the.

Taylor got on the inside of the left wrist got half the Abnegation symbol and the same on her right wrist. She also got the Dauntless symbol on her right sholder and the Abnegation one on her left. Then finally on her back, going down her spine are the CAndor, Amity then Erudite symbols.

I got on the inside of my right wrist an infinity sign with Marvel written inside the sign. Yeah I did that don't judge me! Violet got the same thing as me but also on the inside of her left wrist is the Amity tree with a name written on it.

" If you don't mind me asking, whos name is that?" I asked Violet. Her eyes started to tear up I instantly felt bad but she answered anyway.

" it's my mom's name, she died when I was young, so to remember her i put her name on my wrist, so I never forget. Now everyones eyes where tearing up.

" Okay Stella go before we can't see anymore because of our tears.

On her right wrist on the inside is the Abngation symbols with flames around it. On her back is the same tattoe that Four has, she says that it really inspired her. Then finally on her left wrist on the inside are two doves.

" Why do you have two doves on your wrist?" Taylor asks.

" Because" she answers" Doves symbolize love and I have two people I really love you, Taylor and To.. Four." Our eyes water once again.

" MY god we are such pansycakes." I say to lighten the mood.

"YA YA YA, whatever good night guys tomorrow is the last week of training so be prepared to work our butts off." Stella says as she gets ready for bed.

" Goodnight " We all whisper. And as I drift off to sleep I think about how fun and happy my life will be once we past initaiton, if we do.

HEYYYY I am so sorry I haven't updated its been a crazy week so sorry.:) Hope you guys like this update I know it was boring but I had to add it okay, but don't worry action is coming.* Evil smile* Have a great day, week, month, year, life and stay sassy my fans- sophiasilva0615