"Angel, slow down." Joey yelled from across the dance floor, trying to keep up with our little speed demon. Yes, we decided on going with Angel. It meant something to both of us and we knew this little girl would mean even more.

I laughed, "Babe, she's running away from you." I watched my daughter waddle her little legs in the direction to where I was sitting. I opened my arms as she collapsed at my knees. I latched onto her tiny waist and sat her on my lap. When I look at her, I can only see Joey. She has his beautiful dark curly hair that I so happened to force a matching bow in. I'm surprised it didn't fall off somewhere. Her face structure and golden skin complexion...also, her dad. I know she has a lot of growing into her body to do, but she does have my eyes.

I dropped my face to hers and lightly brushed my nose against her silky skin, giving her Eskimo kisses. "You being bad for daddy? Good girl." She smiled, showing the one tooth that seeped through her gums. I bounced Angel on my knee and met eyes with my boyfriend as he approached us. Even after years of being with him, he still looks at me with such sparkle and love in his eyes.

Within a few minutes of us talking, Sam rushed over with her hands wide open. "Can I please have my Goddaughter?"

I mumbled, "Sam, it's your wedding day. Enjoy yourself."

Sam ignored me. "Look! She wants me." I glanced down at Angel pushing her chubby arms towards Samantha.

I gave in and set my daughter into Sam's arms. When I did that, Sam added, "Now, go dance with your man. I need a break anyways, because my feet hurt."

Joey extended his arm for me to grab and I did. I grew butterflies as he led me onto the dance floor. Again, the entire room went blank when I wrapped my arms around his neck. Nothing has changed since the first time we met. We did have some misunderstandings, and arguments like every other couple, but it made us stronger. It made our love ten times stronger and I love that about us. He went from a man that didn't think he could love anyone, to opening his heart. He stood by my side when I gained weight. He never left not once when I screamed at him, locked him out of my room, and told him I hate him, but it was just me being pregnant. This very man, used to hover over Angel's crib until she fell asleep, and sometimes he'd fall asleep in there with her. I saw the worst in him and I also saw the best. I never knew what it meant to fall in love. I never knew that love can make you feel millions of things. Sadness, anger, joy, being overwhelmed, but nothing beats feeling all of that with the person you love.

Joey patiently swung me around and pushed me back into his arms. I laid my head in his chest and stole a whiff from the cologne I bought him for his birthday. He told me it was his favorite scent, but I'm not sure if he lied to make me happy. He rocked us together with the music before we turned to see Cameron speak into the microphone.

"Can I have everyone's attention?"

I turned to face the center of the venue as my eyes rested on him. "I want to thank everyone for coming and celebrating this amazing time in my life. No, this isn't the party is over announcement, I wanted to clear the dance floor and everyone take a look at Riley."

Cameron pointed his hand in my direction as I froze. I swallowed and watched everyone around me, back away from the dance floor.

"Cam...this really isn't the time for jokes," I stammered through gritted teeth.

I breathed out and swung my hand back to find Joey without turning around. When I couldn't feel him behind me, I turned around and almost fell to my knees. Feeling my heart drop, I placed both hands on my chest and hyperventilated. I saw kneel down below me as his eyes met mine.

Joey grabbed onto my left hand and parted his lips. "Riley, I don't even know where to start. I think about the day we first met and all the crazy things I said to you. I honestly don't even know why you agreed to even look my way after...never mind." As I laughed, the tears rolled down my cheeks, "I never even thought a woman could make me see life differently. I never really had anyone but Sam and Dylan and everything was so new. From locking myself in my room for weeks, not doing any of the things I liked and yelling at my brother, I knew I couldn't live another second with you in my life. I still can't. Everyday I learn something new about you and I fall in love with you even more. I want to spend the rest of my life learning you and learning the deepest parts of your heart. I've seen even the scariest parts of you and yet, I'm still here. You gave me the best thing In the world and she so happens to be just like you." I couldn't believe Joey proposed to me at my best friends reception, but apparently it was planned. 

From the amount of tears darting from my eyes, I'm sure my makeup dripped down my face.

"Riley Michelle Greene will you marry me?"

I sniffed. "Wow, Joseph Gabriel Collins is asking me to marry him?" I couldn't control my tears or the faces I made while speaking.

Joey sighed. "Shut up and marry me." He rose from his kneeling position and picked me up by my waist to swing me around.

I breathed out. "I can't wait to be your wife."

~~~ 

(S/N - please keep the comments about the engagement to yourself. It was planned by them all.  Thank you.)

)