Introduction

Note: Hi guys!  This is my first book (rough draft), and I know there's a ton of mistakes/things that don't make sense. I was starting the editing process, but stopped until further notice. I plan to publish a new version of this book, and yes, my cringe writing has changed. Thank you ❤️ There's going to be a ton of things that don't make sense, but bare with me. 

Make sure you follow me on Instagram for cool things :)
Oliviajayeauthor

Riley Greene was all set for her summer vacation with her college boyfriend, Kevin. With her bags packed and passport ready, she was excited to go sight-seeing through Hawaii. All her plans came crashing down when Kevin decides to end their relationship...the day after graduation. A heartbroken Riley is unable to resist the invitation to spend the summer with her best friend Samantha and her family at their beach house. Sam just had one rule: NO DATING EITHER OF HER BROTHERS.

Riley agreed without hesitation. After all, she had no plans on even looking at another man right now. That is until she meets Joey. Known as the womanizer of Samantha's brothers, he can charm anyone. When he sets his sights on Riley, it unleashes an erotic connection neither of them saw coming.

Lost in a passionate affair of secret rendezvous and stolen kisses, Riley is battling with two things: the craving for Joey's touch and the fear of betraying her best friend.

How far will they go?

W A R N I N G

Rated (M)ature

This book contains strong language (profanity), drama, and sexual content. Please read at your own discretion.

C o p y r i g h t & D i s c l a i m e r

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places are either the product of my imagination or fictional purposes. Any resemblance to person(s) living or dead, establishments, events etc, are entirely coincidental.

Please do not plagiarize my work.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS OF ANY PICTURES USED. ALL RIGHTS TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

With that being said, please enjoy my story

With that being said, please enjoy my story. Please vote, comment, share and leave your feedback. I'm open to anything you'd have in mind. Thanks for taking the time to give my book a chance. Follow me to the next chapter for the cast list <3