"I should be concerned because you are my wife." he said pulling my face closer to his.

"Then be a proper husband before calling me your wife." I scoffed pulling my face from his grip.

"Taehyung, you are drunk. We have to go home." I said and started the engine.

.

.

.

"Come out of the car." I said for the third time but he was still sitting in the car.

"I said come out." I said again but no response. Who thought a drunk Taehyung would be this much horrible.

"No... Who are you to give me orders.. huh?... My wife?" He told and I sighed out of annoyance.

"Yes, I am. Now will you please-"

"Then why don't you give me attention?.... Why do you spend your time with everyone? huh? Answer me?" he told and I widened my eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I said. Why is he acting like a heart broken high schooler?

"Ok, I will talk about it when we get inside." I said hoping he would buy my excuse.

And it worked! He got out of the car. Now I don't at least have to freeze outside.

He was walking towards the main door with me trailing behind him. Suddenly he stumbled while entering the main door and I went to hold him.

"Don't touch me." he said and went inside. I sighed as I don't have anything else to do.

I saw him going upstairs and a loud thud indicated that he went to his room.

I heaved another sigh and plopped myself down on the couch. Things are never gonna be right in my life.

"Shinhee please bring me some water." the maid rushed towards the kitchen.

What does he mean by those words? Is it just some indiscriminate stuff coming out of his mind due to drunk state or his hidden feelings that was coming because he is not in his right mind.

"Mam." my chain of thoughts were broken by the voice of the maid. I took the glass of water and finished it. As I was put the glass on the table a loud sound echoed through the now silent house.

The sound of glass shattering into pieces and it was coming from the up stairs. My mind was filled with a certain fear as I quickly got up from the couch.

I ignored the tiredness that was eating me and made my way towards a certain room.

I opened the door only to be met with a horrible sight. Taehyung was sitting on the bed and the whole floor was covered with pieces of shattered glass. Then my eyes travel to the bed side table. Maybe it was his water goblet.

"Tae-Taehyung what are you doing?" I asked scanning the scene in front of me.

A maid who was standing by my side immediately went and came back with some cleaning supplies. She cleaned the room in the speed of light and left bowing.

I entered the room, closing the door behind.

"Why are you here?" he said in a very deep voice.

"Taehyung, what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like-" I couldn't finish it.

" I asked why are you here?" His voice was a bit loud this time as he stood up, making me flinch.

"Why haven't you left me by now and went to someone else? to dance with my cousin?"