CHAPTER 26❤️

"Luke shut up, it's been two days and your still on about this. You lied as well, and I'm not on about it."
"There's a difference Ziola." He said
It's been two days since that night with one of my client. I knew he lied when her said he would stay away but I never bring it up again but he just can't seem to let it go.

"And that difference is?" I asked while wiping off the red lipstick off my lips.
"He knows you so you being a target is easy." He said taking off his jacket.
We were suppose to have date night tonight but him and his bickering had me changing my mind.

I shook my head and went to the bathroom I had a shower and put on a silk robe. It pass a little bit above mid thigh, I got the lotion and sat a the edge of the bed. I felt his stare burning holes in me, I looked up and saw him staring directly at me with dark eyes.

We haven't had sex in a month or two because of his busy schedule. He's mostly on business trips and when he do comes home he's too tired so I never bothered him about my needs.

I apply the lotion to my skin and then went and put the lotion down on the dresser, he never moved from the closet door. I went into the closet and went to the back, I turned around when I heard the door being closed.

With two steps he was directly in front of me. He scanned me from head to toe, he came on to me more and I pulled back until my back hit an empty wall. The coldness of the wall had me arching my back that caused Luke's member to be right on my stomach. We both looked at each other the same time.

And that was all it took, I know he left me a few love bites. I know his back has marks that my nails had done but in the scene neither of us cared.

By the time we were done we had to call of date night, I wasn't hungry so I went to take a nap in one of his shirt.
I woke up when I heard giggling and some whispering.

I saw the girls and Luke on the dresser, the girls had on my glasses, lipstick, watch and any other jewelry of mine.

"Dad, I can't see out of these glasses, is mom that blind." Rosie says to him, he hold back his laugh and looked at her.
"No baby, she just doesn't see well sometimes but I can assure you she's not blind." He said to her.

I got up slowly and quietly, went over to them and kissed Vio on her cheek. She giggled and gave me a hug, then all the girls joined in. Kissed each of them including Luke on the cheek.

"What time is it?" I asked them
"Uhmm, 10:21." He replied looking at his watch.
"Why are the girls up at this hour Luke?"
"No one wanted to eat dinner without, I had to force them and no one wants to go to bed without you reading a bed time story." He said to me, I sigh and look at the girls

"But we are not sleepy now, since we no longer go to daycare we don't of to be up early in the morning." Rosie said smiling up at me.
"And since you and dad haven't eat as yet can we have a late night snack while you eat dinner." Lav said also smiling.

I looked at all of them smiling ear to ear and I didn't want to wipe that smile off their faces.

"Fine but bed right after." They smiled and started to pull me through the door but Luke stopped them.
"Girls give me a minute with your mother please." They frowned but let go anyway.

"Zio, promise me you'll stay far away from that man." He said to me looking me in the eyes. I can't promise him that because I don't know what's going to happen.
"Babe, I can't promise you that but I can promise I'll be careful." I said to him.

He was about to say something but i kissed him on the lips and stroke his cheeks.
"Trust me." I said pulling away.
"Fine, but if he so much as lay a finger on you he's dead." He whispered in my ear. Sending shivers down my spine.

He kissed my cheek and we left the room. The girls sat at the top step one laying down, one with her hand one her cheek and the other drawing small circles on her thigh.

"Up Up, lets go." Luke said to them. They got up and walked quickly down the stairs.
"Luke you're making them a snack." I told him once we reached the kitchen. He looked at me with side eyes but went to do so anyways.

I warm the dinner up for both of us and put out two plates. A few minutes later we were all eating around the island in the kitchen.

Luke and I did the dishes while the girls went up to brush their teeth. We went to their room and wait for them to decide a story.

"Can we sleep with you?" Vio asked.
"Ye.." I was cut off by Luke.
"No, mom and dad have some grown up things to talk about." He said, I looked at him with confused face.

"Read them the story and let's go." He whispered in my ears.
"Ok babies one story tonight and off to bed." I said to them. Luke tucked them in and I read the story until they fell asleep. We kiss them good night and close their door.

I walked in-front of Luke to our bedroom. He locked the  door behind him and sat on the bottom of the bed.

"Babe?" He called
"Yes." I answered looking at him, his back was to me because I was already at the bed head.
"Come here."I got up and went to him.

Luke's P.O.V
She walked slowly to me, looking at me carefully. She stand in front of me and I parted my legs for her to stand in between.

I placed my hands on both sides of her hips and looked at her. There is so much I want to do for her just to have her smiling everyday.

"Let's go on vocation for a week, just us." I said to her. She put both hands on each side of my cheeks and looked into my eyes.
"Luke we don't need a vocation, I know you are tired and I already told you to take some time off but you refuse to do so."she said looking worried.

"I just want you to be happy Zio." I said to her with all honesty.
"I am happy, I don't need a vocation to be happy Luke. I need you to stop worrying about my happiness and think about your health."

"I'm fine Ziola don't need to worry about my health."
"Those bags under your eyes say otherwise. So let's text your assistance or call her and tell her you won't be coming tomorrow ."
"Ziola going to work is a must you know that."
"We are not hungry Luke taking a day or two won't do any harm. I understand that this company is important to you but you are more important to us."

"Still won't if you're not going to let's us take that vocation."
"I can't, I have a lot of important cases that I can't leave all on Loreen. We already spoke about it that no weeks off nor vocations until February." She did told me but I just want to be alone with for some time.

"You can't take time off from work but I should." I said rolling my eyes.
She got out of my hold and went to the bathroom without saying anything.

She came back a few minutes later and went to her side of the bed not saying anything.

"So we are not going to talk about this?" I asked her
"I'm not about to argue with you tonight Luke so it's best that I don't say anything." She said turning her back to my side.

I went up to my side of the bed and looked over at her. I sigh and went over to her, hugged her from the back and kissed her on the neck.

"Not going to work." She said softly
"Fine, I'll take the day off but only one day." I said and she hummed." Silent treatment babe." She turned around, smile and kiss me softly on the lips.
"You not going to the office doesn't mean you should work here either and I mean it just take the day off no work." She said to me, I smiled and hugged her.

Nothing was said after...