CHAPTER 9♥

On my way back home my phone rang I looked at it and saw that it was Luke but this time it was video call. The phone was on the dash board in a phone holder and I answered it.
"Hey birthday girl."He said to me
"Hi Luke."
"So what are you doing?"
"Going home."
"From where?"
"The daycare and what's up with these questions."
"Just wanted to see if you were safe."
"oh come on why wouldn't I."And he laughed and joined him.
"Zio can I ask you something."
"Sure."
"Be my girlfriend."I glance at the phone for a minute to see if he was joking but he was darn well serious."I just want a favor please.You see my mom wants me to bring home a girl and she does back round check so if I don't bring you then I'm screwed because I actually told her about you."
"Your kidding me right."I said to him, I was now in the garage sitting in the car staring at him,I thought about it deeply he did pretend to be my boyfriend the least I can do is return a favor right?"Ok fine I'll do it and when will we be meeting them."
"Saturday night at seven when I'm back home,Rosey will be there."
"Ok that can work."We were there talking for about half an hour when someone knocked on the car window.
"You're not planning to get out?"My mom asked.
"Yes I coming."
"Hurry someone is here to see you."She said then leave.
"Ok Luke thats my cue, I should go now."
"I will call you later."He said then hang up.I got out the car and went into he house.
"Mom where are you!" I yelled
"Living room Ziola!"she yelled, I went into the living room where everyone was along with two extra person.
"Good morning."I said to them and everyone turned and looked at me and then I recognized one of the person a gentle men my father best friend that married mom's best friend but I don't know her she didnt visit much and when she did we were in school are I didn't want to meet her.
"Uncle David?"I asked
"Bear you are so big the last time I saw you was when you were ten."He got up and hugged me and I hugged him back."I heard you're dating my son."I pulled away and looked at him confused."Luke."He said to me.
"Luke is your son?"I said and I sigh"just wonderful."I mumble under my breath, he laughed at me and hugged me again.
"Ziola this is my wife Ashalee."I looked at her, mom have a lot of pictures of her in her house when they were kids going up right back up to college.
"Hi I'm Ziola nice to meet you."I said to her and stretch out my hand, she took and hold on it and she just stand there looking at me then she smiled.
"I'm Ashalee nice meeting you too.You have a little something of your mother but more of your father while your sister is the total opposite more of her mother and less of her father.I don't of to worry about this one from what I see you I know you don't like to party, you read a lot, easy to fall in love and you have a very soft heart."I raised a brow at her and she laughed along with everyone in the room except me.
"Have my mom been taking to you about me?"I asked her
"No she haven't but I can see right through you."
"Oh great one more on the list first mom now you, its like...I don't even know what the say."I said looking up the in the ceiling.
"I told you all more of her father, she is sassy not like Niola though."I shook my head and sit down beside Niola.
"How will we escape them?"She whisper in my ear.
"I dont know to be honest."I said to her looking at Luke's mother and she smiled at me.Mom went into the kitchen with Rose and Ashalee I guess their going to cook.I got up went upstairs to my room and lay on my bed. I took up a box of chocolate chip cookies out of the basket Alex got me and started to eat it.My phone rang and I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Happy birthday sis."
"Thank you Alex.Where are you by the way?"
"I'm in America thats why you got the birthday presents early."
"So I didn't deserve a good bye?"
"Its not like that, I got a call and I had to move right away."I raised a brow at him and shook my head.
"Ok then."Daddy I heard someone yelled in the back ground.
"Hey sis I must go know."He said then hang up.I took the remote from the bed side table and turn on the TV.

I was in my room for about two hours when my phone rang,but I didnt know the number.
"Hello?"I asked
"Ms Ziola its Veronica."
"Oh hi how are you doing?"
"I'm doing good, I just wanted to tell you thanks for changing Luke's mind.It felt so good to hold Rose in my arm's again."
"Veronica I didn't change his mind, your daughter did.When I talk to him about it he started to shout and I hate been yelled so I told him to get out not only because he shouted but because he said Rosey is not mine. It hurt a lot hearing that so I got pissed and yelled at him and told him to leave."
"He is never going to change is he. He is the same person that he was six years ago, he doesn't care that's why I'm like this."
"Hey I'm coming to visit you if you'll be ok with it."
"That would be nice."I hang up the phone bring a few chips, put my phone in pocket, turn off the TV and left the room. I went downstairs guys in the living room I told them I will be back soon and they didnt question my where about.I went into the kitchen were mom, Rose and Ashalee was.
"Hey I'm going out for a bit, where is Niola."
"She left about half an hour ago said she's going out."
"Ok, Ms Anderson it was really nice meeting you."
"You can just call my aunt Ash."
"Ok....I will see you later."With that I went through the garage door, open the door to my black Honda civic 2017.I reached the hospital in no time, I went in and asked for Veronica's room number at the front desk and a nurse told. I knocked on the door and went in Veronica was laying on the bed smiling.
"You really came."
"I told you I would didn't I."I said to her and smiled."Do you like cheese puffs?"I asked her.
"Its my fav."I gave her a bag and she thank me."Can I ask you something."
"Sure."
"Why do you care so much?"She asked and I looked at her.
"I don't really know but when I see Rosey I see you and I want her to be happy so you can be happy, not because you are sick but because you are her mother."And she smiled, we talked and we laughed until she got serious and said something to me.
"I must warned you, Luke dated this girl once her name us Victoria she is crazy.When Rose was just two and I was working she let me loose my job, my family turn against me because of the lies she told everyone, which led me to drinking."
"Luke told me he did had any serious relationship."I said to her
"She was his fiance but Luke found out she only wanted him for his money so he called of the wedding and everything and told her to get out of his life. He really did loved her but she hurt him and he got colder every since."
"I never seen him like that before until the day you called me and he started to shout, his eyes got dark but that didn't scare me."
"How so, whenever he did I got scare even now I still do."
"When I was five my father trained me and my twin like we were soldiers, my brother got the same training and so did my little sister.Those training left us with scares and nightmares, when we became 16 he stop but my brother left when he was ten to live with his best friend and he came home when he felt like he missed us."
"Wow wasn't it painful?"
"Sometimes but after awhile we got use to some of the things."
"If I should die anytime soon I'm just asking you for one thing, take care if my baby please."
"I will don't worry."my phone rang and my sister face pop up on the screen."Niola."
"Meet me at the sea food place I got us a table you must hurry before they think I'm some creep."
"ok I will be there as quick as I can."I hanged up the phone."I must go now, you have my number you can call me or text and I have Rosey for this week so you can video call or we will visit."She smiled, I hugged her and then I leave.It took me thirty minutes to reach the restaurant, I told them my last name and they showed me to the table.
"Took you long enough."
"Don't blame me you lucky I wasn't in traffic and I thought you went out."
"I did went out but I told you I wanted to try this place out didn't I."We looked through the menu then we called a waiter.
"Lobster tail in garlic sauce and mash potato and I cranberry juice."I ordered.
"I will have the same but I would like a coke instead of the cranberry juice."

We didn't went to the park, instead we went to the beach for an hour and then went back home.It was now three thirty it was time to pick up the kids, Niola went to her friend so its up to me. I didnt take the mini van this time I took Niola's Honda jeep. I put in the car seats and head off I reached in no time because the road wasn't that busy.When I got there Ms Campbell was gate the gate with the kids.
"Good afternoon."I said to her I open the door for them to go in.
"Good afternoon,they behave but they don't talk much."
"That's because they are not use to environment as yet but they will soon."I buckled the kids in their seats and went around to the driver side got in closed the door and drive off not before putting on my seat belt.
"How was it girls?"I asked
"It was great I met a new friend her name is Arial."Lav said to me smiling
"That's nice bby and you Vio."She didn't answer I guess she is still mad."Did everyone enjoy their Day?"
"Yes we did!"They yelled except Vio.
"Aunty can we go to Eliot's ice cream shop please?"Michelle asked me.
"I guess."I didn't turn on the road to go home I took the left instead in order to go to the ice cream shop.I we reached the next ten minutes and the unbuckle and ran into the Shop.I went in behind them and go at the counter.
"Zio."I heard Eliot's voice
"Eliot."
"How are you, I see you have two beauty with you."
"Yes my daughters Violet and lavender."
"wow, ok so what flavor today?"
"Usual for me and the kids usual, violet and lavender chocolate with sprinkles."He served us the ice cream and we went home.

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed 😉
Dont forget to vote..Love you all❤