17.6 The True Hero

Start from the beginning

"Oh Yuan-er, Yuan-er. Your beauty really exceeds my expectations. Did you not know that you are looking very good right now, hmmm?"

Dong Wei reached his hand out to touch Lang Yuan's cheeks. He lightly rubs the skin, making the area slightly red. Lang Yuan's skin is so sensitive that a simple touch like this could change its color. He could not help but to pinch it.

"Ah... so soft to touch... I've always wanted to do this..."

Lang Yuan wanted to remove his hand away but he can't do anything. He tried shouting but no voice came out. It seems that the drug Dong Wei made him unable to make a sound. Of course, if Lang Yuan will start shouting now, that will surely spoil his fun. He wanted Lang Yuan to make a sound but that would be when he is already in...

"Don't cry..." Dong Wei wiped the flowing tears. "Don't you know, it makes me want to bully you more..."

Lang Yuan was lifted from the floor. He tried resisting but the force of pushing is too weak that it is negligible. Dong Wei made a heartful laugh as he started kissing Lang Yuan's neck. Like a current, Lang Yuan shivered as the force to barf became stronger.

Of course, other than the bile, there is nothing to vomit.

Dong Wei brought the weak body to his room. He pushed the door using his feet then threw the body to his bed. Lang Yuan became dizzier when he bounced off to the bed, then suddenly a weight covered him over. A cringe feeling crawled up from the back of his head that made him unable to breathe properly.

The stimulation of fear and nervousness defeated his senses as he blacked out. But before he lost consciousness, Lang Yuan was able to spout a name: Yan JiaYi.

- - - - - - - - -

In a dark room, a mechanical beeping sound can be heard. The person inside the room was sleeping peacefully, his breath calm and gentle. However, something illogical happened. In a room that is close to any external ventilation, the curtains that were still moved. It fluttered a few times as though a person was passing unto it.

Though, the event went by very smoothly that it is almost undetectable to the camera. Anyone watching would just assume that it was just a small move, nothing else. Even if there are other people present inside the room, the effect of the movement is small and unnoticeable.

After a while of peacefulness, a rustling sound suddenly disturbed the silence. It sounded like the movement of leaves though lighter in intensity. And then, like a dead body that recovered from death, a small sharp breath echoed to the room. A shadow without a body appeared on the bedside, standing as it watches over the sleeping body.

The shadow stared at the body then started trying to move it around. When the shadow realized that he could not make the person move, he gathered his breath and concentrated the energy from within. He moved closer to the ear of the patient. A small ragged voice tried to reach out...

"...p...up...p...eas... wa... up... wake up!"

The sleeping person woke up.

The patient in this room was diagnosed with heart failure. For the past few days, he was experiencing a deadly fever that could end his life. He was under constant monitoring. A device was already attached to him to observe even the trifling changes of his heartbeat.

In these past days, his heartbeat had become very erratic. There are times when it was faster than usual, then after an hour, it will become slower. The doctors already administered the medicine needed in controlling his heart contraction. It's just that they were worried about when will they be able to do the heart transplant.