Here we go...

30 minutes of practice left; Dan, Zach and Maxx had their parts perfect. It was only me who needed to remember the choreography. 

The movement for me was just a load of jumping around and waving my arms around; however, I do get to sing and dance on a carousel... which I found pretty cool.

Also being the ringleader, meant that I had to lead the choreography and had to start the performance. When I got told that by Zach it sent many shivers down my spine.

But as I got through a few practices, I seem to have calmed down a bit with worrying about it.

The only part that I'm still panicking about is my voice. The song sounds amazing, with the lyrics with a meanful reason. 

But as I sing the song, I feel like my voice don't match well with it. The guys said that my voice sounds perfect and that I have mastered the song. 

Part of me just thinks that I'm going to ruin the performance seen as I only had a few hours to pratice. While the rest know the choreography off by heart.

Walking over to the rest of the guys, I weakly smiled at them. Immediately Maxx looked at me and asked "What's up?" 

My eyes bounces to Maxx, shaking my head, I mumbled "My voice isn't working well with the song." 

Maxx quickly grabbed hold of my hand and dragged me to a room at the back of the performance area.

He drops my hand and points to a seat behind some glass. "Sit in there" he said while smiling. 

Sitting down on the bar stool, I looked around the room. The room was a dark grey colour with many buttons on the other side of the glass. 

Soon I started to realise that it was a music room. Maxx was sat in the chair opposite me, on the other side of the glass.

There was a sheet of the lyrics from Swan song in front of me. Gently I took them and began to sing into the dark blue microphone which was beside of me. 

Singing my heart out, Maxx's chin fell straight to the ground. Almost yelling he shouted "That was amazing!" 

Shaking my head I mumbled "Something still don't feel right.. maybe the first part of the song..?" 

Maxx took off the headphones and smiles "Well you always welcome to pratice until we have to do it for real"

As Maxx walked out of the music room, the voice came back.

It sounded more aggressive than before. Maybe it was angry with our performance.

But the voice says "Right that's enough! Everyone into the performance ring and you better hurry up! We have a live show tonight which shall be brung into the world." 

Brung into the world? Does that mean posting it on social media.. Will Shay finally see where I am and help me?