Pain or Screams

Peacefully sleeping in some place that feels like my bed. But there is a low chance of it being my bed. With hope in my heart, i woke up and slowly, realized i was still in the circus. Bright lights was shining on the bed side table. This room seemed a lot nicer from where I was before. No hospital beds. No dangerous equipment. Just a single size bed with blue bed sheets. The room was kind of plain it only had the bed in, a bed side table and three chairs at the end of the bed. I could hear the rain splashing against the roof, so I looked around the room for a window so I could watch the rain. But I saw no sight of a window. To be honest I don't think I ever saw a window in this place from the last couple of days I been have been in here.

As I was to busy noticing every little detail, even the specs of dust on the bedside table, I began to notice that my eyes were burning into flames. It felt like I have been starring at the sun for hours. But it also felt really ichy. Trying to blink the pain away only made it worse and more painful. Looking around the room for the fifth time, I was trying to look for either a sink or a bottle of water to wash my eyes out with. But I saw nothing but an empty room. I had to scream for someone but who? There was nothing to be heard. No footsteps. No talking. Nothing.. Maybe if I screamed out to someone they would hear me. I just needed the stregth in my voice to scream and shout as loud as I could. 

Yelling at the top of my lungs, I screamed "MAXX!!" Loud footsteps ran down towards my room. My eyes was filling with tears as the pain turnt into burning flames. My vision was blurry as tears ran down my cheeks, brushing them away I saw a figure in the door frame. They began walking close to me. With a light soft but worried tone "Cody? Are...are you okay?" From the voice I knew it was Maxx. He seemed like the only one I could trust in this place. But I quickly pronounce "N-No my eyes they feel like they are burning!" I heard movement from Maxx but he placed some tissues on to my hand. As I whipped my tears away with the tissues, Maxx explained "I don't really know..what to do. I will try to find some medicine okay?" I slowly nodded as he began to look through the cupboards. 

White and grey pills. Blue and green liquids. But Maxx specifically picked out a white and blue tablet. He got a glass of water and gave me the water with the tablet. Sitting up from the comfortable bed and taking the medicine to help my eyes from burning in pain. I still see the fear in Maxx's eyes, I asked "What are you scared of?" He sighed "I didn't really want to tell you but there was a high chance of you not making it.." Anger grew upon me. " You said I would of been fine Maxx! I trusted you!" Maxx sits on the chair at the end of my bed. His head was low and staring at the floor. He began to mumble "I didn't want to see you in that much pain and suffering. Lets just say a lot of people haven't made it.. And you feel kind to us and for once I just want us to have a nice boss we can trust for once in our lives.."

Swan Freakजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें