Good luck

Zach, Dan and I was talking until we heard three loud bell chimes. Dan mumbled "Here we go..." 

Then speakers spat out sound which sounded like a middle aged man. "Hello everybody, We are expecting you to be praticing until 7 tonight so hurry up and get down to the main performance area. You'll be performing in front of our new guests, Laura and Amy. So good luck" the voice was soon cut off.

Maxx soon comes into the performance ring and was dressed in a white tshirt and jeans.

 Zach was looking at him "Are you all ready for practice?" All of us nodded and I was looking around mostly clueless.

We went over and over practices. Maxx, Zach and Dan was helping me out seen as it was my first performance. 

Dan gave me a piece of paper and looked at me "This is the song you will have to sing." 

Looking at the paper I read out the title "Swan Song." I was reading over the lyrics for half a hour. 

Maxx soon came up to me and asked "How are you getting along?" Slowly I nodded "Yes I'm doing okay. But what does the song mean?" 

Maxx looked at me and said " Well theories has it that when a swan dies it makes it first sound. So this song is all about how friends who has left us behind we are trying to call out for them one last time..." 

I was looking at Maxx "Well then.. It's a good song." Maxx smiled at me "And I'm sure you will be able to sing it perfectly."

Slowly I shook my head but Maxx didn't notice. He went back to praticing while I was praticing singing. 

Suddenly I jumped out of my skin as the three bell chimes went off again. The speakers began to talk. It was the same voice "This is a half a hour warning. I repeat you have half a hour to pratice before performing. Remeber if you don't do this performance someone will get punished... So good luck..." that was the last time I heard that voice.