What happened to a normal interview

Waking up from a wack over the head, I looked around and soon realised I was strapped in a wooden chair. My hands was trapped by bandages which was wrapped tightly around my wrists. Trying to move my legs I found out they was also trapped in a bandaged wall. I looked around the room. The walls was covered in grey paint with some splashes of black. There was only one light which wasn't working correctly as it was flashing every so often. Which makes the room dark part of the times. In front of me was a desk it was a wooden one to match the chair I was sitting in. Behind the desk was a leather office chair which was black and had a few rips on the seat. A grey photo frame stood on the desk I tryed to focus my eyes on the photo. I saw a guy and a woman with a child who looked about 4. Suddenly the door handle hit the wall then I realised I wasn't alone anymore.

I couldn't look behind me as my neck wouldn't turn that far. But a tall dark brown haired person walked over and sat down in the office chair. He was wearing a red ringleaders jacket with black jeans and white shoes. Starting at me Not saying a word I tried to speak but he hushed me down. Finally after mintintes of him looking at me he began to speak. "I believe your name is Cody. Am I correct?" I slowly nodded as he continued talking. "So you probably have many questions like why your tied up. Well I did ask the boys to make sure you was comfortable" Thoughts ran through my head. Who the hell are the other people was it the people who was shouting earlier? But instead of letting me question everything he continued to spit out his sentence "So you have obviously applied for a job here so I'm going to run you down the basics of what you need to do in this job"

He left me still stuck in that chair with my arms still tied. "I was just like you Cody. Looking for a job to buy a house for me and my girlfriend until I found this message pop up on my screen saying I applied for a job at the lost circus. I of course remembered that I didn't ask for this job as ringleader but I needed money to buy a house so I went for this job. This was about 4 years ago now I set foot in this dump and like you I was knocked out and put into this very room. But I was thrown into a room and was left there for days and days with just a single letter to read over and over again. But seen as my time being ring leader is up I need a new one and guess who the chosen one is Cody."

Having to process all those words into my brain and still remain calm I tried not to look at his eyes as he was staring me down. I was looking at the photo frame on his desk and realised that the man on the photo was him. What if he hasn't seen his family? Is he stuck? More thoughts continued running through my head. But as they did I began to stop looking at the real world and focused more on my thoughts than reality. I never noticed that the man came closer to me and stood behind me. But suddenly I came back out of my daydream as he said "Goodnight Cody and good luck". When he said that I felt something metal hit the back of my head and quickly I went out of the real world and back to my dream.