Chapter 6 • Last Time

Começar do início

Jimin bit his lower lip. Jin was talking about something but he couldn't really listen to it. He was focused on Taehyung and Jeongguk, why did they leave together? it's so odd.

Taehyung took him far from the gaming room, he opened a random door which leads to a working room. This room was for those who want some quiet place.

Jeongguk entered the room and Taehyung was the one who closed the door and locked it, "listen-" he turned and suddenly he felt soft lips on his

Jeongguk kissed him and grabbed his waist, squeezed it, made Taehyung moan into the kiss, "J-Jeon-" he couldn't talk when the younger didn't stop kissing him. He bit his lower lip, motioned him to open his mouth. Taehyung didn't expect it but he also didn't notice his body was obeying the younger.

His mouth opened, let Jeongguk enter his tongue into his mouth. And his hands rose up, only to wrap around his neck, still holding the book. 

He kissed him too, let their tongues play together. Slowly he opened his eyes noticed the pinkish book peeking behind Jeongguk's shoulder. He immediately broke the kiss while mumbling "no no Jeon-gguk" he breathed out and pushed him slightly away. 

But Jeongguk was confused, he looked at the older, didn't let himself move away, his hands still grabbing his waist.

"I didn't call you for this-" Taehyung panted, and let his hands down, just to motion him that he isn't interested to continue.

"Oh" Jeongguk cocked a brow, "then for what?" he really thought it was to make out and maybe sex.

"Before you're going to roll your eyes on me or give me that... lowkey sexy glare, you must read this" he opened the book and showed him what he read minutes ago.

Jeongguk finished and then looked into Taehyung's eyes, "then we're not fully bonded?"

Taehyung nodded as a reply, "yes, which is good, because I bit you only once! so from now and on we must be more careful if we want to break it!" 

Jeongguk walked back with a sigh, he leaned on the working table and crossed his arms over his chest, "ok we will be careful"

Taehyung smiled and closed the book, he felt relief that the other finally didn't debate him. 

"So I'll be the only one to bite you today" Jeongguk then smirked, looked into the elder's eyes.

Taehyung's eyes opened widely, "no! we must break it Jeongguk! we're not going to have sex today!" 

Jeongguk was about to roll his eyes when the other's words stop it, "and if we're already talking about it, I got a new idea" he smirked, "a brilliant idea!" he showed a cute happy expression which made Jeongguk soft.

"Brilliant?" he rose a brow.

"Yes!" Taehyung walked closer, "10 seconds!" his smile didn't fall down.