Chapter 20

Armin's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and saw I was still on the floor. I was still in so much pain, it was almost unbearable.

Why cant I just die now? It had only been a day yet I still felt like weeks.

"Ugh finally." I saw Ymir walk in with Krista and Mikasa.

"Whats wrong?" Ymir pouted and I glared back at her.

"So, when were you actually planning to tell me your a fag?" Krista popped her head out from behind Ymir.

I didnt reply.

"Hello? Im talking to you!" She came out and slapped me right across the face, but it didnt really affect me because the pain from my stomach was probably literally killing me.

"Why arent you talking?" Ymir looked over Kristas short head at me with a look of disgust.

I didnt reply.

"Hello!?" Krista kicked my stomach again making me yell out.

"Be-c-cau-s-se I- C-Cant!!" I choked out, blood pouring out of my mouth.

"Fair enough. I guess its worth it to see you suffer." Krista giggled as I continued to cough.

"I hear you cut." Mikasa smirked. "Here, let me ease the pain." She pulled out a knife and kneeled down next to me. She rolled up one of my pant legs and sliced my leg down from my thigh to ankle. I didnt try to struggle, mainly because I couldnt because of my stomach, but also because this was the closest I was going to get to cutting.

I missed Eren so much. I missed Sasha, Jean, Marco, even Connie and Annie. I just missed everyone and everything.

I hope I get to see them again.

Erens POV

Ive been constantly trying to put the pieces together, constantly looking for more clues. I have to find Armin, I just have to. I really hoped he was okay. I was sitting at my desk, trying to think straight when suddenly the door opened.

"Eren." Jean walked in.

"What?" I snapped.

"Hey no need to get snappy." He walked up and stood next to me. "We are all getting worried about you. How long exactly have you been in here?"

"I dont know, who cares?"

"When did you last eat?"

"I dont know but it doesnt matter okay?" I said with frustration.

"It does Eren."

"Look, the only thing that matters right now is finding Armin!" I stood up and looked him in the eyes.

"You cant just take a second to stop starving yourself?"

"You dont understand!"

"Youre right." He said, yanking me and pinning me against the wall. "I dont understand. I get you miss him and I would probably be the same if this happened to Marco, but you know Armin wouldnt like it if he found out you were worrying so much you couldnt even take a second to feed yourself." Jean looked me in the eyes.

I glared back but I knew he was right. I sighed in defeat.

"Okay I get your point."

I walked out with him to the lounge room where Marco and Sasha were sitting.

"When did you guys all get here?" I asked.

"About an hour ago. Youve been in that room for so long." Marco said.