Chapter 5

I opened my eyes and yawned. I had a good sleep. Taking in my surroundings. I got a bit confused.

Where am I?

I turned my head to face the roof and instead saw Eren!!

I silent screamed and sat up. I was sleeping on Erens lap, in his house!! I clutched my head as millions of thoughts swarmed through, giving me a massive headache. I heard stirring next to me and saw Eren's facial expression squinting a bit. He seemed like he was having a nightmare. I watched him as he twitched slightly. then his eyes shot wide open. He looked terrified.

"E-Eren?" I said softly. He turned his head and when he saw me, his cheeks went red.

"WOAH YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE WHAT HAPPENED?" He scrambled up from the couch and fell over the coffee table.

"Oh my god, are you okay!?" I asked and offered to help him up with my hand out.

He stared at me with frightened eyes.

"Eren, what's wrong?" I asked.

He stared for a little longer then shook his head. He looked at me again with softer eyes and took my hand.

"I-I'm sorry." He got up and ran a hair through his hair. "I was just a bit startled; bad dream." He said.

"That's okay." I smiled. "But I am sort of confused as to why I'm still here."

"Oh we were talking and you fell asleep. That's all I really remember, I was pretty tired." He sighed.

"Oh I have work!!" I exclaimed and looked at my watch. 7am. Still plenty of time.

"Oh yeah." Eren stretched with his hands behind his back, making his muscles show through his chest. Wow.

I began to put my hair back when I noticed Eren was watching.

"Why do you put it up?" He asked.

"So my hair doesn't get in the food or coffee." I replied.

"But you don't do that stuff anyway."

"Yeah I guess, I don't know I just do..." I said.

"I think you should leave it down."

I stopped putting my hair back and looked at him. "Why?"

"I dunno. You look cute with it down." He winked at me and began walking towards the kitchen. My cheeks went bright red. He thought I was cute? I decided to leave it down but I still put my glasses on. I didnt actually need glasses, I just liked them. Yeah, weird I know. I walked into the kitchen.

"Do you need help with anything?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine." He replied.

"Oh okay." I said and slowly made my way towards the couch. I didn't really know what to do. "Um, I need to go to work." I said shyly.

"But it starts at 9 and its a 10 minute drive from here." Eren called.

"I usually go for a walk before work." I lied. It was just awkward being at Erens house, I don't know why.

"Aw but I'm cooking breakfast." He walked into the room and pouted.

I giggled.

"But I don't know what to do..." I said.

"Well you could always start planning dates when your going to pack and stuff." He made his way back to the kitchen.

"Pack? What are you..." I walked into the kitchen and looked at him with a confused expression.
"What? You think I'm letting some kind of stranger to live with me?" He looked at me and smirked.