Bonus Chapter #5: Incinta

"Incinta"

I didn't think it was possible for my wife to get any hornier but obviously I was wrong.

That whole thing about pregnant women having an increased libido? Yeah. Merda. It's true.

"Oh, Nero..."

I give her clit another hard suck and work a couple fingers faster inside her and she falls apart beneath me, gasping out my name in that sweet, breathless voice of hers and clenching around me. Her hands fall away from fondling her tits and her spine bows off the bed a little as she comes.

I slide my way up to give her slightly rounded stomach a small kiss. She's around sixteen weeks pregnant. Her belly has more of a curve to it, and her hips are a little wider, and her tits are fuller, her nipples are darker and plumper. Fuck, I can't stop looking at her. She's more than gorgeous, she's... magical.

And she's so fucking responsive these days. I did some reading on the internet that said there's increased blood-flow down there or some shit like that. It doesn't take her very long to climax. And she's so wet. Always. Fucking hell.

At first I was a little... worried? You know, that I'd hurt the baby or something. Especially with the number of times we've been doing it. The doctor laughed and said there was absolutely no reason to worry. Sex and orgasms are healthy for the baby. Well, fuck.

It's a Friday night and all she wants to do is fuck me. Over, and over.

After I go down on her, my cazzo is hard again. She takes only a couple moments to breathe and recover before she lifts herself up onto all fours, facing the headboard, back arched and ass in the air and minchia, she's going to fucking kill me.

"You're so fucking beautiful, dolcezza," I tell her as I settle myself behind her, hold onto her hips, guide my cock between her legs where she's all hot and swollen and dripping wet.

She tilts herself backwards and whimpers when she feels my hardness nudge through her folds. "Please fuck me, Nero," she whimpers. Porca puttana.

Pregnancy has also made her... dirty. The things she says to me sometimes... fuck. I slide myself right into her slick, hot figa and give it to her rough the way she begs for it. It's a good thing piccolino can't understand the filthy stuff that comes out of his mother's mouth. Or goes into it.

"Yes," she breathes, panting. "Your cock feels so good, Nero. Please, harder."

I hold her firmly in place while I pull out and pound right back in, over and over like some kind of animal. She moans and sighs and encourages me with her words and as soon as I reach around her and circle her swollen clit a couple times, she comes so hard around me, shaking and crying out, and after a couple more pumps I'm spilling myself into her.

She's so, so fucking sexy. And insatiable, dio santo.

First trimester, she was moodier. Got sick in the mornings, was feeling kinda sore and irritable. I tried to give her everything she needed, whether it was a massage or some space or her favourite food. Some really weird fucking cravings. Peanut-butter and pickles? Together? I learned not to ask questions.

But the last couple weeks, as the morning sickness faded away and her hormones are changing, or whatever? What she needs is sex, all the time. And cuddling, and kissing. She's so... happy. It's fucking adorable.

She's staying away from caffeine, which I know sucks for her because she loves coffee. She's had to switch to decaf.

These days, though, she's found a different way to get some energy in the morning.